“Excellent oriental cuisine”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Their food is a Minneapolis favorite. The children love the fried rice, oyster chicken, pot stickers and just about all the appetizers.
We love the quick service while we are in a rush. I really like the lemon chicken and the egg rolls are very good. We try to hit a Leeann Chin's whenever we get to the Minneapolis area.

There are newer reviews for Leeann Chin - City Center

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

I used to eat here nearly every day when I lived here and worked downtown. Their brand of Chinese is much like PF Changs "Americanized" flavor Chinese. Good eating, good people watching in city center. Very satisfying.

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Staff bickered with me about what I said. I said both he said I said bowl. I know what I said because I said it. Regardless, what was the point of winning for him. Food as always was mushy and heat lamped to death.

Reviewed May 29, 2010

If you want quick, good and inexpensive Chinese food and are downtown try this spot. On weekends there is not a crowd. the prices are low and the range of dishes fair. The lemon or the orange chicken are to be considered. Service was fast and the place has a pleasant decor.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
New Brighton, Minnesota
Reviewed August 10, 2008

Wonderful food - not what you get at the small take out versions of Leeann Chin - beautiful restaurant also.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook