Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
$99
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$96
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$76
$104
$154
Hampton.com
$77
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

Snelling Motel(Minneapolis)
$90
$128
ExtendedStay
$97
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

Mendota Heights Motel(Mendota Heights)
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewstypical courtyardnice bistropaul airportnice hotelbusiness tripminute drivefree shuttlepark and flylobby areaice machinecomfortable bedswould stay here againworkout roomeasy accessking suiteup to datenice stay
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Highlights:
- Nice staff
- Clean rooms
- Large flat screen tv's in room
- Good beds
- Close to MSP airport
- Quick shuttle service
Lowlights:
- Shuttle driver not very happy or polite
- In hotel restaurant food not that great
- No nearby eateries within walking distance.

Overall not bad, certainly not great. Maybe I'm getting jaded, but I've stayed in so many Courtyards, its nice when some distinguish themselves by having better service and facilities. This Courtyard is just average. It is a nice clean courtyard, but there is really nothing remarkable about it and could use a facilities and room update.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank DeltaSkyKing
Reviewed April 20, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for two nights for a business meeting in April 2011. While this hotel seemed average for a value business hotel, there were some issues with the room. My room had a very unpleasant odor (urine). Also the walls were VERY thin. I woke up to a phone ringing in another room at 4:30am. Everytime someone let their door slam behind them the room would shake and I would wake up. I have actually never had this issue in a hotel before. I was also sleeping with a fan on and could still hear these things. On the positive side, the room was clean (besides the smell) and they had a good breakfast. Although I did not use them it appeared that they had a nice fitness center with newer equiptment.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2010

Again not dissapointed in a Marriott Brand hotel.... Nice size room with sitting area and
computer desk.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 20, 2010

This Courtyard is located near the STP airport. Nice location with friendly staff. Did not have anything amiss at this location and seemed to want to please their guests. Reasonable rates with great breakfast each morning.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2010

Overall, this experience was okay.

The only problem we had was with the staff. When we arrived, we had our confirmation from a online travel website. The female staff member, who was at the front desk, told us that we would get a king room. I told her that we confirmed a double queen room. She told us that since we booked with a travel website, and not with the hotel itself, we would get a king room. She was very unfriendly and not willing to work with us! I told her I had the paperwork with me ( which she didn't want and refused to even look at!) and that we had 2 kids with us. She then said I was lucky because they "just had" 20 rooms cancel and that she could give me one of those that had a double beds, BUT also told me that if I ever stayed with them again, she would NOT honor a double queen room. She told me that the travel site we used "rips the hotel off, and we should never use them!" She also told me that they could get me a room cheaper than what the travel site got the room for. I asked her what the room would cost, she told me $89 a night ( I got the room from the travel site MUCH cheaper than that!) Again she told me that we should NEVER use the travel site and that she will not be so kind next time!!! I was shocked! If she has a problem with the website then the management should deal with the travel website, not take it out on a visiting guest!! When I asked about Breakfast, she said that typically it's free, but since we booked with the travel website, breakfast would be $10.99 each person..including the kids!

Once we got into the room, things were okay. The room was nice and clean. THe beds were comfortable and had lots of pillows. The pool was nice with the whirlpool. They had popcorn that evening which was free and my kids loved it. It had internet access but not wireless. The had free hot coffee in the lobby which was nice. They had a personal coffee maker in the room. The showers were plenty hot ( which I perfer!).

The down side is if you wan to go anywhere, you need a car. There is nothing close to this hotel ( except for the airport)

Also, one more comment, when my husband went to the lobby to get coffee, he overheard this same female front desk worker telling another couple that they were not getting a double room because the travel website was ripping off the hotel. Then, when they were challenging her, she said they were lucky because they "just had" a group cancel and they could get one of those rooms. Interesting, that is the same script she used with us.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business