“Very Good Mexican food”

Teresa's Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I love going to Teresas. It is large enough that I have never had to wait for a table, even though they are always busy. This time, we went there for my birthday. Its always fun, they bring over a sombraro and a tequila shot and sing. The service was great and the server was attentive. The food was amazing as well as the atmosphere. Their salsa and margaritas are also amazing.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

The food is authentic, served hot and with a smile. I prefer other Mexican restaurants in the area but this is good. I prefer to use coupons but couldn't find one for this place. Prices are a litte on the high side but overall it's a good place to take family, friends or for a business meeting. The dinning room is always packed with people.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

For my first visit to this restaurant, I tried the California burrito. It was OK, but not as flavorful as I was expecting. The meat lacked good southwestern flavor. Chips were a side and were plentiful and tasty. I'll definitely try again and want to try those margaritas!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I stopped by for a quick lunch and was pleasantly surprised the the spaciousness and pleasant atmosphere. There were an abundance of options on the lunch menu and they were all fairly low priced. The food and service was on par with some of the better Mexican restaurants I've been to. The furnishing were sturdy and gave a crisp and clean look. A classy restaurant without the inflated prices. The only disappointment was the single unisex restroom for such a restaurant with such a large seating area, maybe there was another one in a far corner.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is a great family run restaurant. The food is good to excellent, the staff are great with singles, couples and families. They give generous portions, not often we don't take part of the meal home. Pricing is about $10-$13 per person on average without beverages. If you want a drink with your meal they have a full bar and decent drink prices. The dress is casual, the atmosphere is welcoming and the parking is easy U can't think of any reason not to stop by for a great meal.