Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
Country Inn
Snelling Motel(Minneapolis)
$90
Travelocity
All reviewsshuttle servicesausage gravymaintenance stafffree breakfastwithin milesrental carcomfortable bedsan early flightyogurtshort stayquiet neighborhoodnice hotelflight pathst paulbusiness centermorning breakfastmake your own waffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I stayed here on a business trip and got in very late. When I arrived i was a bir congested and didn't notice the smoke odor in the room. It really hit me the next day. Apparently, the previous tenant had decided it was okay to smoke in a non-smoking room. The staff at the front desk where very friendly and helpful (and even gave me cereal and milk from the breakfast bar for my midnight snack when I found none in the Market!) I'm sure they would have moved me had I asked but I was only there 2 nights and didn't want to relocate. The only other "weird" thing was there was a pair of black socks left on the floor of the closet, which even I had to strain to verify what they were against the dark carpet, so I don't really fault the house keeper. All in all, I would stay again!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Everyone working at this hotel was above and beyond helpful and friendly. We used their shuttle service to and from the Mall of America and that was greatly appreciated! The pool had swim toys for the kids like goggles, noodles, rings and beach balls. I've never seen that before. They even had vending machines with ice cream treats! Breakfast was great too! Free internet, free parking and free breakfast!! :)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2011

We were in town for a wedding, and this hotel worked out perfect for our early morning airport departure. The hotel looks as if it's been updated recently, and the room was clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was by far the best continental breakfast I've had at a hotel of this type. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 10, 2011

After flight delays had to get a last minute room in Minneapolis. Staff was very quick to pick me up at the airport. Very clean rooms. Quiet air conditioner. Good breakfast starting at 5 am. Comfortable beds. Easy to access wifi.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank jmak4man
Reviewed May 30, 2011

I found the hotel to be a good spot to stay for my overnight in Minneapolis. The room was extremely spacious and modern with two large TV's and good internet access. The hotel is a 10-20 minute drive from the airport (depending on traffic). I missed my connecting flight due to the free shuttle running quite late. The hotel staff was great though, and provided me with complimentary stay vouchers to make up for my inconvenience.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo