“Homestyle food, a great option in greater Minnesota - try the popovers!”
Review of Cornerstone Buffet

Cornerstone Buffet
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Melrose
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Willmar, Minnesota
“Homestyle food, a great option in greater Minnesota - try the popovers!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stopped on a Friday night. The we all tried the buffet, and were impressed by this greater MN spot. The food was replenished frequently, the popovers were so so delicious, and the servers acted professionally, and they seemed happy to be there and serve. We were impressed and will stop back! I would recommend especially for families of large groups who are looking for a spot to please everyone!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank StaceyinMN

Paynesville, Minnesota
“Quick bite to eat”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This is a buffet restaurant, that has a some menu items. Breakfast menu items are served all day. The food is good. The salad bar has many choices and usually two soup choices. The weekend brunch is a typical brunch buffet. Check their website, as they have different buffets each evening of the week. We enjoyed the German night, better than their brunch, since we are not that fond of brunch buffets. You will enjoy the buffet the most if the buffet matches your tastes. Always lots of choices, including many desserts. They offer a lower cost soup and salad bar, at noon? The small town service is friendly and being a buffet the service is fast.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank L R
Freeport, Minnesota
“Hit and Miss”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The salad bar is excellent. There are certain items on the buffet that are excellent and others are just okay. Menu items for breakfast in my opinion are spendy for Melrose, MN

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Shelly C
Buffalo City WI
“Stopped because of the freeway sign”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

What a good thing too! Wow the food was GREAT! Atmosphere was Great! Manager was GREAT!
This is a new place that is going to rely on hometown people and highway visitors. If you are traveling near Melrose, Minnesota stop here! They had a buffet with FRESH GREAT FOOD! The server was good, but the manager was GREAT! He went around to make sure everyone was happy and his laugh was wonderful! you get a great selection for the price! Lots of italian things on the buffet. Also you could order off the menu if you chose. That is a great practice also. I would go here anytime I am close to the AREA!!! Check it out!!!!!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank jlttks111
Alexandria, Minnesota
“Ruined my Birthday!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My mother and I went there because we heard they give out a free buffet for birthdays, but didn't know it would be $12 otherwise plus the cost of a soda. This wouldn't have been so bad if they actually had a decent selection for you to eat! There was ham advertised all over, but they fail to mention it's only during certain occasions. What was there looked sloppy, disgusting, and like you'd get food poisoning from just being near it.

I ate two cold pancakes and a stale piece of cake. My mom only ate some hash browns and bacon. The cold hearted managed only took $2 off of my mother's bill, not caring at all that I was crying because I felt so terrible.

Do not eat here under any circumstances!

• Visited March 2013
10 Thank R_Dorothy

Been to Cornerstone Buffet? Share your experiences!