“Better than expected”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Melrose
FL, USA
“Better than expected”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Stayed here on christmas eve, definately would recommend this motel.
Raj at the front desk was very polite and very helpful.
Clean room,clean motel. Just off the highway and close to everything.
Typical breakfast but i was asked if there was anything else I needed which was nice and made us feel content.

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
MOORHEAD
Reviewed September 18, 2012

i am here the busnies of the hotel and enjoy the stay very much.the staff is very friendly and help full very much the room is very peceifull the breakfast is very awsome and filling, I recemand this place to to and enjoy there busniess.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Clean rooms and nice people working here. The front manager was really friendly and very informative about the area. I def. recommend this place to anyone who needs a place to stay for a decent price. I'm surprised by other reviews, i mean come on you can't ask for much if your paying $50-60 a night. Thanks for a great service on our quick trip to MN.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank PM1200
Minot, North Dakota
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Staying here was a great experience. The management is very pleasant, and helpful. The rooms are comfortable, clean, and laid out well. I will stop here more often since it is on the direct route to a destination that I frequent.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Patricia M
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I had made a reservation then when I tried to cancel they would not let me. So myself and my 11 year old daughter and her mother who had driven 7 hours to support me as I was going through hard times. We arrived at hotel at noon and where told the room was not ready although there was noone else in the hotel. I had a reservation for a room with 2 beds. As we walked in to find out they changed it to a one bed room. As we where bringing our stuff in we were rudely stopped at the door where told we could not have three people in the room. I said ok let us go to the room and figure out what to do. We decided to ask for larger room and they said they had none available and again I noticed the parking lot still empty. I decided to leave. I went to the front desk and handed him the key and told him I was very disappointed with the hotel and customer service. He shouted at me and called me a "Cheap Mother [--]! And as I was walking out he folowed me and tried to start a confertaion and I got in my vehicle and he said "Stay here five mins I come back out" I felt as though he was going to get a firearm to harm me I told my daughter and her mother to leave in there vehicle and I also left in mine. Later I come to find out I'm not the only that has had issues with this establishment. I advise anyone and everyone to stay away for yourself and your safety. God bless.

• Stayed August 2012

Travelers are raving about these Melrose hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Melrose
Baymont Inn & Suites Albany
#4 of 5 in Sauk Centre
Paynesville Inn & Suites
Paynesville Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Paynesville

Been to Super 8 Melrose? Share your experiences!