“Royal Italian Environment”
Review of Caldo Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Caldo Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A casual fun atmosphere serving fresh Italian and American food.
New York, New York, United States
“Royal Italian Environment”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The restaurant serves you with traditional Pickle for free when you go there. The food is prepared by culinary artists.The food is as good as you will expect. I tried the seafood section and it was very delicious including the sauces they provide you. if you ever go to this Restaurant dont forget to eat Tiramisu which is an authentic Italian desert and tastes the best made with wine.

Visited September 2013

Annandale, Minnesota
“Friday night out!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stopped here tonight for an evening meal and it was somewhat busy this evening at Caldo's. Their patio was being utilized well this evening because of the nice weather, but inside was just slightly busier evening than normal, from what I have seen from past visits. The food was pretty good, we do enjoy the menu because we do like Italian food. The service was a little slow though, this evening. We seemed to have to wait a while for our meal. The atmosphere here is very nice and we were greeted well when we arrived.

Ireland
“Delicious and fresh”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My husband got the Bistecca di Manzo alla Marsala (beef tenderloin steak with marsala wine and crimini mushrooms) with spaghetti and fresh vegetables. He LOVED his food and proclaimed it one of his best meals ever! I got the Penne alla Gorgonzola e Pollo (chicken, pancetta bacon, mushroom and broccoli in a creamy gorgonzola cheese sauce) and it also was very good. We really enjoy the complementary focaccia bread and pickled vegetables. We sat at the bar and our server/bartender was extremely knowledgable and friendly. I do wish our entrees automatically came with a dinner salad or soup and a breadstick or additional bread when the food is served would be nice. I would also like to see weekly/daily specials and soups on facebook. I look forward to trying some of the deli sandwiches they keep at the deli counter. The bread is fantastic!

1 Thank kittyhawk00
Minnesota
“casey was a very knowledgable server. food was perfect”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

im a food snob and the food was perfect. service was perfect. we were there on 'fair night' late, so it was slow, but casey was on point. i will go back and ask for him. great,great night out.

1 Thank whodat11
Minneota, Mn.
“Great lunch place”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is a very attractive restaurant run I think by college students. I had a delicious pasta salad and turkey sandwich on excellent bread. The wait staff was very friendly and attentive and the prices were very reasonable. I would go back again for sure.

• Visited July 2013