“Consistently pleasant room and service”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Marshall
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Marshall
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family has stayed at this motel many times. The rooms are clean, the pool enjoyable, and service quickly provided. The breakfast is a high-value for the money definitely beating out other lodgings in the area. My entire family could find *something* to eat including my gluten-free child and my vegan child.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Very friendly staff, I came down during the snow storm and was able to check in early without extra cost. The parking lot wasn't plowed until later in the day. I wish there was a small gym here, but the pool was nice!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I stay at this motel weekly from very clean rooms to all the staff that are very nice people. the remodeled breakfast area has much more food to choose from. The pool and hot tub area is one of the cleanest.

Room Tip: all the rooms are nice and quiet
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank larb_13
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I stayed at this motel for a family event and was impressed with the newly remodeled breakfast area and lobby. I guess more furniture is on the way. Great breakfast. Rooms have new furniture, bedspreads and curtains it looks like.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Location was very close to hospital for us and almost right across the street from our seven year old grand-daughters school. She stayed with us for three days here and had a lot of fun in the pool and watching TV in bed. We visited her new baby brother in the hospital a lot, but this hotel was very restful for us to return to. I would recommend this hotel and will return in the future when visiting family.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GregDJ
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We stayed the night of Feb 28, 2012. Very impressed with the nice remodeling that has
been done. So clean and comfortable. The pool and hot tub was awesome and breakfast had a nice variety to choose from. We will definately be staying at this hotel again!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The night staff manager was exceptionally rude. She does not know hot to deal with the public at all. She swore at us, told us we were bad parents because we were staying up late, she told us to go to our room and go to bed since it was 10 pm, when all we were doing was enjoying the pool without kids. She threatened us because we would not jump up and move at her beck and call.
This was one of the calmest hockey tournament that I have ever been to and yet I have never been threatened so many times in my life!

Room Tip: If you choose to stay here make sure you choose a room that is no where near the front desk and pray...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family