“Great !!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Maplewood
Maplewood, Minnesota
“Great !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

I work construction and have stayed in hotels all over. The LivInn hotel in Maplewood,MN is beyond a doubt the best! The reasonable rates was the original reason for booking here. The service, attitude and clean room will keep me coming back if in this area. Andy and Brenda were genuinely friendly, helpful and extremely accommodating! Malissa the shift manager was professional, knowledgeable and ready to schedule cleaning around our schedule. Steve the maintenance man was prompt with service and very polite. Great experience!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
livinngm, General Manager at LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank You for the wonderful review, we are very pleased to hear how happy you were with your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Malissa Gjerdahl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Someone tried breaking into my room and I caught them so I complained about it and got threatened to get kicked out if I took legal actions. The manger said I complained too much and assumed I was on drugs. I been clean since August 15th 2011 so whatever.....all I can say is guns aren't banned in the property or premises and conceal and carry permits come in handy when you feel threatened and in danger so I'm.glad I have so I'm glad I ha ve personal protection. This place is a lot better than super8 on old Hudson road off of white bear ave though.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank SmiSmurfBeast
I do believe that you have the wrong hotel, as this situation has not occured at Maplewood LivINN to managements knowledge. I do appologize that you had to have an experience like the one expressed.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

We stayed in the jacuzzi suite and had a marvelous time. Emma J. at the front desk was super helpful and accommodating! The room was very tidy and attractive. I would recommend this establishment for any traveller. Thanks!

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank PaulSN2013
livinngm, General Manager at LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank You so much for the wonderful review, we look forward to seeing you soon!

Farmingt
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

Not the fanciest of motels, and it's not located in the best of locations, but housekeeping was clean and staff were friendly. At first I was taken by a "Non-refundable deposit" for weekly stayers, but they refunded that too, making this a great value. Internet access speed is limited unless you pay an additinal charge.

Room Tip: Ask for a quite area. There seemed to be ruckas in other areas of the hotel.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
livinngm, General Manager at LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
We appriciate your feedback on the hotel and are pleased to hear that you were satisfied. We look forward to seeing you again.

Happy Holidays!

Wallkill, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

The service provided by Shadwna and Nick at the desk and in houskeeping was excellent.

They made the stay easy, assisted with a change in our plans resulting from the impending hurricane back in NY where we live and were very cheerful and polite.

It was a very comfortable experience and I plan to search out LivInn Hotels in the future

Room Tip: Select a room on the top (4th floor) with a grand view of the lake as well as your car in the parkin...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I will give a special Thank You to Shandwa and Nick for making your stay 100% satisfied.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

The front desk was wonderfeul, andrew welcomed me and my family, The rooms are breath taking with a view to die for. Housekeep is so wonderful they provid excellent customer service. I can go on and on about this hotel.

And I almost forgot the price is so affordable, I paid twice in one day.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
livinngm, General Manager at LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful review, I will give my staff a special thank you. We look forward to seeing you again!

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is a good place to stay, great value for the price. Our room was clean with a simply beautiful view of Tanner's Lake. The front desk staff, Heaven and Andrew were especially nice and helpful in answering all my questions. All the staff and cleaning people were very friendly and made us comfortable in our room.

My husband and I stayed for 7 days during some event-filled family time in June. My brother, from Texas stayed next-door to us in the King rooms lakeside. My mother was recovering from a serious fall and celebrating her 87th birthday. The LivInn Hotel was a haven of rest... perfect place to rest after long days with doctors and visiting family.

Hat's off to the Hotel Manager, Melisa and her staff in Maplewood. The Head Housekeeper, Brenda was efficient and our room attendant, Bre made us feel at home. Jake and his crew were hard workers and it was a great addition, as a job share at the hotel. We will stay here again while visiting family in the area. Rooms were pretty basic, but the beds was AMAZING!

Room Tip: King Rooms - lakeside
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
livinngm, General Manager at LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time and letting us know how were doing. I will give my team a special thank you for there hard work. We look forward to seeing you again.

Malissa Brockman
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maplewood
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Paul East
Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury
Hotel 340
Hotel 340
#3 of 16 in Saint Paul

Been to LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood? Share your experiences!