“Excellent Service at the LivInn Hotel in St. Paul, MN”

LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Maplewood
Wallkill, New York
“Excellent Service at the LivInn Hotel in St. Paul, MN”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The service provided by Shadwna and Nick at the desk and in houskeeping was excellent.

They made the stay easy, assisted with a change in our plans resulting from the impending hurricane back in NY where we live and were very cheerful and polite.

It was a very comfortable experience and I plan to search out LivInn Hotels in the future

Room Tip: Select a room on the top (4th floor) with a grand view of the lake as well as your car in the parkin...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
livinngm, General Manager at LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I will give a special Thank You to Shandwa and Nick for making your stay 100% satisfied.

Malissa Gjerdahl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The front desk was wonderfeul, andrew welcomed me and my family, The rooms are breath taking with a view to die for. Housekeep is so wonderful they provid excellent customer service. I can go on and on about this hotel.

And I almost forgot the price is so affordable, I paid twice in one day.

• Stayed October 2012
livinngm, General Manager at LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful review, I will give my staff a special thank you. We look forward to seeing you again!

Malissa Gjerdahl
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is a good place to stay, great value for the price. Our room was clean with a simply beautiful view of Tanner's Lake. The front desk staff, Heaven and Andrew were especially nice and helpful in answering all my questions. All the staff and cleaning people were very friendly and made us comfortable in our room.

My husband and I stayed for 7 days during some event-filled family time in June. My brother, from Texas stayed next-door to us in the King rooms lakeside. My mother was recovering from a serious fall and celebrating her 87th birthday. The LivInn Hotel was a haven of rest... perfect place to rest after long days with doctors and visiting family.

Hat's off to the Hotel Manager, Melisa and her staff in Maplewood. The Head Housekeeper, Brenda was efficient and our room attendant, Bre made us feel at home. Jake and his crew were hard workers and it was a great addition, as a job share at the hotel. We will stay here again while visiting family in the area. Rooms were pretty basic, but the beds was AMAZING!

Room Tip: King Rooms - lakeside
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
livinngm, General Manager at LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time and letting us know how were doing. I will give my team a special thank you for there hard work. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Livinn was a pretty nice place for the price! But after staying a while the service was crappy. I stayed for six nights in a row and I was told by the guy at the front desk , that you only get 1 set of towels a week! That was very shocking to me! So being that I could only get 1 set of towels, one of the towels had some cheese spots on it and the clerk told me that I will be charged for it!lol.... I couldn't believe it. Not only was we stuck with the same towels, but I was being charged for the cheese that was on one of them! He told me, I had to wash them and then keep them to use the rest of my stay! The house keeping staff was wonderful but I would have to think twice about staying there again!

• Stayed September 2012
Thank You for taking the time to respond and let us know how we are doing. I am sorry to hear that you were not 100% satisfied with the stay. I will look further into this situation and would hope that you give us another try.

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I states here in June while passing through town, and had gotten a great deal on the room! Our room faces the water, which was a great view! Rooms were pretty basic, but the bed was AMAZING! We had forgotten toothpaste, and while there was none at the front desk, the agent there was very kind in giving us directions to a local drug store so we could purchase the items we needed. It is just an exit or two away from lots of resteraunt and shopping. Overall very nice!

• Stayed June 2012
livinngm, General Manager at LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to let me and my staff know how we are doing. We are pleased that you had a great stay and look forward to seeing you soon or next time your in town!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

This is a good place to stay, great value for the price. My room was very clean. The staff was very nice, especially the cleaning people. I will stay here again if i visit the area again. The only down side was a few things were broken, just the safe in my room, and both washing machines, not a big deal at all. It is a non smoking motel wich was nice, but smokers stand to close to door and a lot of times you must hold your breath when entering I say again, this place was VERY clean. Great deal.

• Stayed August 2012
livinngm, General Manager at LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to let LivINN know how we are doing. We are looking forward to seeing you again!

La Crosse
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Only a couple blocks off the freeway, but the entrance is a bit awkward. One must go past the building to reach the driveway. Great proximity to down town events without the high downtown prices. Well furnished rooms and all the comments about the comfy beds are not exaggeration.
Hated to get up in the morning! No free breakfast but Denny's is right outside the front door.
I will be staying here anytime I go to the Twin Cities again.

Room Tip: nice view on the lake side.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
livinngm, General Manager at LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and lets us know how we are doing. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Malissa Brockman
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maplewood
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Paul East
Hotel Metro
Hotel Metro
#11 of 16 in Saint Paul
Best Western Regency Plaza Hotel - St. Paul East
Hilton Garden Inn St. Paul/Oakdale
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Paul-Woodbury
Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Woodbury

Been to LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood? Share your experiences!