“feeling sad”

Bambu Asian Cuisine
Ranked #12 of 57 Restaurants in Maplewood
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I went to bambu for the lunch (spring rolls) and found a sign on the door. No more lunch buffet. I have gone there for lunch about 20 times. Sure, the selection isn't the biggest, but they had spring rolls that I love. I will have to find a new place.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

My husband and I went here for the $6.99 lunch buffet. It's a pretty small, quaint place. The buffet was small, but everything on it was so tasty! I LOVED the spring rolls with the peanut sauce and the baked chicken. My husband loved the coconut chicken curry. They are always working to keep everything full on the buffet. We left full and happy. We will definitely return! Service was good and polite.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This place continues to amaze me. The selection is wonderful. Everything from Tai to Vietnamese to Chinese and back. Plenty of options and the portions are well enough for the average person to have left overs for later. The staff is always super nice. If you sign up for their texts, you get weekly deals sent to you and also specials from time to time. If you're like me and can't decide what to eat, try their buffet!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We order food from Bambu for lunch. Their take out lunch boxes are reasonably priced and the food is fantastic!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I decided to try here for lunch since we keep seeing them with signs on the streets. It was cheap for lunch buffet and we found out why. Their food was so dry that it has that dry layer on top of the dishes. It was nasty. They didn't have much varieties either. Maybe we just went at the wrong time but it doesn't matter when, I believer the food should stay fresh and clean. That was our last time going there.

1  Thank Maity T