“Good for the Value”

Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Maple Grove
Surprise, Arizona
“Good for the Value”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

The hotel has a great concept with having a small kitchenette with full size fridge cook top microwave coffee maker.

The room is spacious being in a wheelchair was easy, the bathroom was very large with large roll-in shower w/ little stool.

The bed was very firm to firm for me but we only needed it for two nights it was average

The bathroom had a smoke scent has there are smoking rooms above room, we had to buy a small air freshner to manage scent

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank wayners_11
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Maple Grove, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our spacious rooms and your fully equipped kitchen. Still, I apologize that your bathroom had a smoke odor. Your feedback will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for your comments. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks and it was a very good experience. It was clean and quiet and I felt very safe and secure as a woman!
The front desk help and manager were very nice and helpful and always accommodating. The rooms were bright and sunny (cheerful!) and I was able to be on the 3rd floor as I requested.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Maple Grove, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with a clean, quiet and safe stay. As well, I am happy that you found our staff to be helpful and accommodating. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am happy that we were able to meet this goal. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Plymouth, Minnesota
Reviewed January 31, 2014

It is a good hotel and you will get your value for money. Hotel stuffs are very friendly and helpful. However you will get your room service done only once in a week. It is a 2 start hotel and cheaper and may be a good choice if you are planning to stay for a long duration.They provide grab and go breakfast in the morning. They provide different discounts so check out the price and different options while you check in.

Room Tip: Ask for a twin bed room in nonsmoking floor. Their 1st and 2nd floor is a non smoking floor.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Maple Grove, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful during your stay with us. As well, I am glad that you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast. Still, I apologize that our housekeeping offering did not meet your expectations. Your feedback will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I want to stay a couple of days visiting my daughter and family. My first choice was this hotel because a previous experience in another Extended Stay America Hotel in Orlando FL.I had my doubts because Orlando is a very competitive market and all hotels has to excel in their offerings. But when I arrive here in Minnesota, the accommodations and services were of the same quality. I'm very glad with experience here.

• Stayed January 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Maple Grove, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Hector - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It is so rewarding to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I am happy to hear that our accommodations and services met your expectations. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Richardson, Texas
Reviewed January 21, 2014

" A great place to stay"

My husband and I just love this hotel. The staff is helpful and friendly. The rooms are big, clean and the hotel is quiet. And you can relax.. This is our home away from home.

Room Tip: I like the corner suites, they are large and sunny. I like the design much better.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Maple Grove, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I am proud of our team for providing you with a “home away from home” experience. It’s great to hear that your clean, quiet room enabled you to relax during your stay with us.

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Conroe
Reviewed December 26, 2013

had to change locations while in the area, took a tour of the place and found it to be bigger and better than the previous hotel and was 30% cheaper. Upon check in I was greeted by very friendly clerks that was more than just job related concerned about my needs. I noticed a problem with the door lock and told the front desk on my way out to eat. problem resolved by the time I returned. excellent wifi,and T.V. selection. very clean and well kept, good security and friendly staff. one thing that really got my attention was the staff has something that seems to be missing in other places and that is guest consideration. Julie Fischer the manager should teach the other hotels how to treat guest, not only her but the entire staff treat you like family. if ever in the Minneapolis area again I will check here before anywhere else. GOOD JOB TO ALL!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank John E
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Maple Grove, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. The staff strives to make our guests feel like our hotel is a little home away from home. We are pleased to know you had and excellent stay and had a satisfying experience at our hotel and with our staff.

Once more, thank you for posting your review. I like to thank your for staying at the hotel and the staff is looking forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I found myself rerouted in Minneapolis unexpectantly and had to find a place to stay and be able to conduct business during the day. This was super stressful--
I was super impressed with the clean room, the value and the customer service by each of the staff. The next morning before my flight, I needed to be able to stay in my room for conference calls and the hotel went out of their way to accomodate my needs. I was charged a fair price to be able to extend my check out time in order to conduct business from my room. In addition, this place is in a short walk to a great coffee shop, yoga studio, and subway. That was a bonus. If I am ever back in town, I will stay here again and consider extended stays in other cities after my experience in MN. PS, I don't typically write reviews unless I am wowed by an experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank A S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Maple Grove, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the customer service you received. We strive to provide a great experience for every one of our guest so, I am pleased we achieved this during your stay. Also, I am pleased you found our location to be convenient and the cleanliness of your guest room to your standards.