Pillows were flat as a pancake, bed was hard, tv had a bad connection wire.
We had someone come into our room while we were sleeping without knocking. Oh the breakfast.. Lmbo, just crappy as ever.
On top of all of that we asked for our money back because we decided not to stay another night and were told we could get it in the morning.
Went to check out and were told we couldn't get our cash back it would have to be sent in a check and we wouldn't receive it for another two weeks.
This hotel is absolutely terrible.
I would've rather just payed $149 for another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Maple Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Maple Grove
- Maple Grove Extended Stay