I booked this hotel on Priceline, my first time using that site, and the last time. I called the hotel directly to specifically ask for a non-smoking room because cigarette smoke is a trigger for my migraines. The person who answered the phone said yes, it was a non-smoking room. When I got to the room I was so disappointed. The room was very unclean and smelled. The beds are horrible! They must be the original beds, and pillows! There were black bugs by the tub. During the night I woke up because the cigarette smell was so horrible! I don't know if it was coming through the bathroom vent or what but it was worse than earlier! When I checked out the front desk person didn't even ask me how my room was, or how my stay was, is that a clue? Perhaps they don't want to even hear it! I was in such a hurry to escape I didn't even say anything! My kids were so disgusted also, and they are boys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Maple Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Maple Grove
- Maple Grove Extended Stay