“Impressed!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Impressed!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2011

I've driven by J. Cousineau's for 10 years and never stopped in. Finally decided to go after a round of golf. I expected a greasy spoon, bar food experience. I was impressed with the food. I ordered chicken wings and beer. What could be better after 18 holes of golf? They offer several flavors of wings and the beer was cold. The menu doesn't venture past soups, salads and sandwiches. But hey, it's still a sports bar. Look for food coupons on their website. They have drink specials everyday. This is a kid-friendly location. I plan to make this a regular stop from now on.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Havana67

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“LOVE IT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2011

My husband and I had Cousineau's cater our backyard wedding because we love their BBQ so much! When we visit the restaurant, we always get good service and delicious food. We also love this place because it's not a chain!

• Visited March 2011
crystal, mn
“Service with a Smile”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2010

Enjoyed a nice lunch today at J. Cousineau's. I ordered the Brisket sandwhich and it came on a toasted bun. Also came with baked beans. The beans were excellent with what appeared to be pulled pork, bacon and other seasonings. Best beans I've had in long time. The Brisket was a bit blah. It didn't seem like it was smoked like you picture a good brisket. The bbq sause didn't have much flavor and was lacking. Portion was about right for lunch. The waitress was friendly and always smiling.

• 3 of 5 bubbles