“Great selection of menu items at reasonable prices.”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #42 of 121 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Applebee's has a very wide selection of food. They have a wonderful selection of great tasting food UNDER 500 calories. You would never believe that they were low calorie meals. Great ribs, steaks, chicken, burgers, sandwhiches, and salads. Also a great lunch menu.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We like the 2 for $20.00 which include 2 entrees, 1 appetizer. I like their 7 oz. sirloin. Alway have good service. Clean and friendly.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Met a friend there for lunch. We both got the pick-two lunch. I had French Onion soup and a new sandwich being offered, the Classic Clubhouse Grill. Both were great. The sandwich was delicious. I will definitely get again. My friend got the "soup of the day", which was a baked potato soup and the 3 Cheese Chicken Penne. She said that it all was great. We totally enjoyed our meal. We were visited by the manager, who made sure that we had everything we needed and commented on my having their new offering of the Clubhouse Grill sandwich. Our waitress was very nice, very efficient. We were served promptly. My friend and I were there "to visit" as we had not seen each other in some time, and were left to chat and not hassled. We were there "between meals", so it was not very busy, otherwise we would not have lingered so long and kept others waiting. But other than checking to see if we needed refills for our tea and soda, we were left to visit undisturbed. We are both "locals", have been to Applebee's many times, both for eat-in and take out and have always been satisfied with food and service. I recommend this restaurant for reliable, good food and service.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Terrible service. The host and hostess were very rude and yelled at us. Never offered us a table and seated parties before us a numerous of times. The manager did not apologize. Nothing was done about the situation. Never will I be telling people to come here again.