“Great Chinese Food!”

Add it.
Chin Yung INC
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Seriously some of the best Chinese Food I have had in Minnesota! We just moved to the area and tried a few places that were bland. This food was delish and has a great flavor! Get the Pork Fried Rice and the Chicken Lo Mein. Two great staples! Love it for take out!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We went for a quick dinner to have the buffet. Every buffet item I had but one was barely warm to the point of cool. Eggs rolls therefore seemed slimy, chicken wings greasy, orange chicken just plain cool. We will stick with the take out going forward.

1  Thank pinked_10_11
Reviewed February 29, 2012

OK not to flame others, but the best?!? OK food...house special egg rolls are probably one of the best but everything else there is average at best. Just my two cents.

1  Thank manabout2wn
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I love to eat hear. The food is aleays great. The staff is friendly!! Try the house eggrolls with fish sauce. The Mongolian Beef is my fav.

Hands down best chinese in MN!

Reviewed February 9, 2012

I've been to many chinese restaurants but i got to say this is my fav, never going any where else. They have the best fried rice, thats what i always get when i go eat chinese. YUM YUM!~