“Small wine and small talk.”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #2 of 123 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Decided to try this place on a local tip. We shared the beet salad and the shrimp and crab stuffed cannelloni. Food wasnt exactly promt but did come hot and was quite tasty. This was the best part of the resturant. Atmo was nice, clean, and open. Staff did a good job checking on us but not too much. Ordered a house white wine and for 6 dollars the glass was super small. not to happy there but it didnt spoil the night.

Finally our waitress seemed to have an older friend that liked to talk (sitting right behind us) so we got to hear about 15 minutes of thier talk together.

Overall I would go back. Seafood was great and the place is nice. Maybe try a different waitress next time...

Reviewed February 25, 2013

On two occasions I made reservations for parties of 7 or more. The first time they told me they could accomodate my request for a reservation but they needed the table for another party and I would need to vacate by a certain time. I thought no big deal considering the food is always delicious and I knew we would be done in time. This past weekend I attempted to make a reservation for a party of 8+ because I had company in from out of town. The person who answered the phone told me the could accomodate my party but I would need to vacate the table within 90 minutes. I find this unnecessary and rude!! What kind of place take reservations and kindly tells you they need the table back by a certain time? This is a terrible business practice and I won't be back. I'm very disappointed considering the food is actually very good.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We've eaten here several times and the food is always very good. With the exception of our first visit, the service has been impeccable - more what you would expect at a higher price restaurant. (I should mention that when we complained about an inattentive server during our first visit, the manager immediately came over, addressed the problem, and comped our drinks.) They have a nice, but small, bar and a good drink selection, especially wine. The wait can be a bit long on the weekends, so either make a reservation or be prepared.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a family favorite. Great atmosphere! Not your "run of the mill" chains. They even have a great take out family style menu.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The food is exceptional, the atmosphere divine! They have the best Italian food I have ever eaten! The staff are very friendly and attentive. I give a high five to this restraunt!