“Great Ribs!!”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Reserve with OpenTable
Famous Dave's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 126 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

I don't eat ribs, but I ate these. Enough said? The staff was very friendly, manager came over to offer a complimentary appetizer along with free sauces just for being newcomers, the guys both ate a full rack and were asking for more! Will return.

Reviewed January 30, 2017

Delicious tender ribs in a great atmosphere. Servers were on the spot with whatever needed and always with a smile. Food was plentiful and complimentary dessert for the birthday boy made it even better

Reviewed January 8, 2017

Stopped for lunch on the way home, we were the second group to be seated at 11:03 AM, Sunday 01/08/17. Ordered a Half Slab of St Louis Style Ribs. What I got was a bone from one rack, a bone from another rack, etc... to amount to 6 bones. The ribs were excessively slathered in sauce in order to make it look like one continuous rack of six slice. Problem with the deception was that a couple ribs in the center were shorter than the ones outside them. Another problem, they were quite dried out, despite the sauce. Since we were the second customer that morning, it's highly unlikely that these were left from previous sales that day. (They do offer some two and three bone entrees). I can only assume that these were leftover from the previous day. At any rate I did not bother the waitress with the details of my lunch, because stuff like this doesn't happen because the worker bees gain anything form it. This obviously stems from a management with a thirst to increase profits at any cost. My experience resulted in a new years resolution (which I never have) to drop Daves off my list of decent resturants. I know Dave would be ashamed of his legacy after a lunch like that.

2  Thank GRResident
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Had a family dinner out. Service was fast and friendly and the food was great. Had a feast for 2 and the three of us probably ate about 60% of it.

Reviewed December 7, 2016

Looked for great rib place. Stopped in and had dinner a couple of times. Sat at bar and had St. Louis Ribs and they we're GREAT. Haley and Brittany have been working both times and they are great servers. Food was delivered quick and very friendly.

Been to Famous Dave's? Share your experiences!