“Great ribs!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

We visit Maple Grove several times a year and Famous Dave's is a must visit! Had dinner there last night and per usual it was great. We like their regular ribs and ask for middles as we don't like the crusty ends. They are more than happy to accommodate us. We split a half slab and with the 2 sides we walk away satisfied, and don't need to float a loan to eat there! Last night was even better with the great service we got from our waitress, Brittany. She was really nice and professional.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I eat at FD a couple times a mouth. Today's visit was the first time to order a burger. It was very good. I had the Jacked and Stacked medium well. It was a perfectly cooked burger patty with Texas brisket mixed in and topped with a huge load of fried onion stings. The bun was soft and grilled. I added a mix of Wilbur's Revenge and Texas pit BBQ sauce to make it a perfect meal.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We love Famous Daves. It's a hit with family members too. We meet brother-in-law and his wife for dinner often. Super ribs, chicken, brisket, sausages and even have cat fish. Not usually found in midwest restaurants and it's excellent. Very reasonable lunch menu. A large verity of BBQ sauces and they have the best baked beans in the world.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We were in town to visit relatives and had heard good things about Famous Dave's so tried this one because it was the closest. My aunt and I had the ribs and my wife and cousin had the brisket. There was more grizzle than meat on the ribs and the brisket was tough and chewy. The cornbread and beans were the best part of the meal. My relatives who live in Minneapolis tried the one at Mall Of America and said it was great so maybe we were there on an off night.Next time in Minneapolis we might try a different one.

1  Thank btlu
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Our business lunch was from this restaurant and everyone raved about it. The food was hot and very tasty. Lots of meat on the ribs.I have been to this restaurant in other cities and they all seem to take pride in their food and it is always good.

Been to Famous Dave's? Share your experiences!