“Good ribs for a chain”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Since I was on a time crunch I ordered lunch online and scheduled a pick up. I got there slightly early but still had to wait for my sandwich, which I guess is understandable since it was so close after it opened.
I am not a ribs person but they do consistently deliver good ribs, they have nice smoke and a little heat. I also ordered the Cajun chicken sandwich, it was huge, had good flavor and the chicken was tender. Their corn muffins are to die for but they have gotten a little smaller over the years, but it's probably a good thing because I could make a meal out of the corn muffins.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

food is good but service is a bit wierd andtry to be too down home. Was clean place and I would go there again.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I got a take out order of 12 chicken wings. For $9.99 you think you would get 12 decent sized wings. Well, these were BW3 size wings (i.e. very small). One of them was no bigger than my pinkie toe and I'm not kidding. Not sure how you can let that type of food go out the door, I'm guessing they have no quality checks for "to go" orders. Will never go there or get take out again, they'll be out of business within a few years in my opinion, too much competition out there.

3  Thank stout93
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Great food served by the very attractive Heather. Portions could be a little larger but the food is great!

Recommend the brisket!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

To me, Famous Daves are hot and miss. Some are great, others are just good (never bad). This one has such a full staff and they make travelers feel very welcome. Food is great (I recommend the Baby Back Ribs with their 'dry rub').