“Great BBQ, and that's from someone who has eaten BBQ in NC and Memphis”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #19 of 123 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2011

So it's a chain restaurant, so what. The BBQ is great and so is the BBQ sauce, the Devils Spit is a little too hot for my taste but the others are full of flavor and complement the pulled pork well. Portions are generous and besides the pulled pork our family likes the ribs and the cat fish. The restaurant is clean, the staff are friendly and now that I don't live in NC anymore this is a great place to come and taste some BBQ.

Reviewed November 8, 2011

I have to preface my review with saying "chain" restaurants aren't my thing but I'm a woman of compromise so I end up eating at some from time to time...the highlight was the great service from a girl name "Erin" but my pulled pork sandwich was a fatty mess and so greasy. Liked the apples (kind of hard to screw up, I think they are premade). I have no problem paying a good amount for a good meal but I hate paying a decent amount for a mediocre meal.

1  Thank Beth P
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Great service from the minute we arrived. 10 of us. They seemed to be on the ball over there. We were there at 5:30 - got a lot busier later. Food arrived in good time, and was good. Only item that wasn't good was the corn on the cobb - watery and flavourless to me anyway.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

For my husband and I it was fun going back to our first ever Famous Daves.
We so enjoy the food and the warm friendly welcome. We had never heard of Famous Dave's until we walked into this one. When we got home we searched our local Famous Daves and found one with-in and hour drive of our home.
When we walked over from our hotel it was 20 minutes until closing. But we were not hurried. The staff was friendly and helpful. They took time to talk to us and to make sure we had all we needed to eat in our room! last I would like to say that Famous Daves has the best value in town!!! It was everything I remembered but even better.

Reviewed August 5, 2010

Love it, you need to try it, fun atmosphere!! Great ribs, pork chicken!!!!!!

Been to Famous Dave's? Share your experiences!