“Good food good price”

Frankie's Chicago Style Pizza
Ranked #26 of 132 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Frankie's Chicago Style Pizza, Pasta & Ribs has been independently owned & operated Since 1988! We make everything from scratch from our dough, sauces sausage & Salads! We use all fresh vegetables & breads straight from a local bakery. Frankie's Delivers & Caters!
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Had a strawberry salad, decent. Son got the kids meal - pizza was decimated. The cookie was an Oreo, and he didn’t eat it. Good value though for a kids meal! Husband got the buffalo chicken pizza and devoured it. I tried bite of niece’s gouda mac n cheese, and it was awesome! Looking forward to going back!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

2 good sized slices of pizza and a pop for $7.50 is a great value anywhere but with this kind of quality food, it is even better. They had 8 different types of pizzas out to choose from and all were fresh when we stopped in. I recommend the Frankie's special and other deep dish varieties.
They also have a large variety of pasta, sandwiches and even ribs.
We had the carrot cake for desert and one piece was more than enough for 3 of us.
I would recommend this place and we will be back.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 8, 2018

I love a good pan pizza and this did not disappoint. You can always find a coupon, or join the email club. they are always sending out a special.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

I just had the bacon gouda mac n cheese pizza.....and it was amazing! We have eaten here several times and every time it's just delicious. But this mac n cheese pizza is what dreams are made of. This will be one of those pizzas we crave. Thank you for being consistently great!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Being from Chicago I like to think I know deep dish and I will say that this is the best deep dish pizza I've had in the Twin Cities area! Only thing missing from the Chicago restaurant was the Basil shakers on the table. Pizza was good, not great. Could've used more sausage it was a stuffed pizza with the sausage was limited. Service was great atmosphere was awesome I still go back here for a good pizza!

Date of visit: February 2018