“Good breakfast sandwich” 3 of 5 bubbles

Daily Dose Cafe and Espresso
Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Maple Grove
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Daily Dose is a locally owned, coffee shop and cafe in Maple Grove. We feature made from scratch baked goods to complement your coffee or latte. For lunch and dinner we have panini and deli style sandwiches as well as salad and soup.
“Good breakfast sandwich”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Great breakfast sandwich, good coffee, not too crowded. Nice way to spend an hour on lazy Sunday morning.

Visited November 2013

Big Lake, Minnesota
“Wonderful COFFEE shop PLUS great sandwiches and more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

Coffee shop is AMAZING (see below), however we went here for lunch with the family (myself, my wife, 3 yr old, 4.5 yr old) because of the reviews on TA while we were down in Maple Grove shopping. The Italian pannini was awesome! I regret only ordering a half. My wife thought the cuban was also very tasty (but don't think this is a Cuban from little Havana in Miami, this is a different kind of delicious!!!). My 4.5 yr old son devoured his turkey and cheddar sandwich (had to have been 3-4 ounces of very delicious turkey on the fresh, thick cut wheat bread!). My 3 yr old daughter loved her grilled cheese. The tortilla chips were also a tasty addition. This is a great place for sandwich lunch! The also have several soups each day, one being the wild rice soup. I admit, from northern MN, my wife and I are wild rice soup snobs (grew up on the stuff). I liked the wild rice soup, but I can't say it is among the best I have had and I, personally would not order it again (I like it thicker with more wild rice). The coffee drinks, again, are amazing!!!!!!! Please go here for coffees! The barista was fantastic (see the photo, the froth become art!!), the service was very friendly and they genuinely cared about us and our experience (the were great with our kids as well, very friendly and patient while they tried to order for themselves). There were also multiple customers that were working away on their computers while enjoying the coffee, wifi and atmosphere. I wish I lived closer as I would be here daily.

2 Thank ab825
Belfast, Northern Ireland
“Something for everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Daily Dose has excellent, better-than-the-chain-shops coffee. They pride themselves in setting the bar high. Aside from drinks, they hand-make their specialty sandwiches and will be happy to tailor them to your specific liking. As a vegetarian, I love this place for lunch or just a mid-day treat. Staff are neighborhood friends.

1 Thank KarMc2014
Maple Grove, Minnesota
“Daily Dose is a friendly and scrumptious place for coffee and casual food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Daily does is a casual comfortable neighborhood coffee shop. Everyday they have two soups and a sandwich special plus lots of homemade baked goodies. The barista takes pride in all his coffee drinks. It is owned by people in the neighborhood who soon know you by name.

1 Thank Katy G
Naples, Florida
“Not just for coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised when we stopped in a coffee shop near the hospital in Maple Grove - it also offered wonderful sandwiches and soups etc. Very modern and comfortable interior. A little hard to find but located in a charming, new, shopping area between the hospital and Target. Really enjoyed the food, coffee and ambiance.

• Visited August 2013