“Hubby loved it, too spicy for me”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #80 of 120 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Cuisines: Mexican
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
“Hubby loved it, too spicy for me”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I gave an average rating because my husband loved his meal and I could not eat mine. Our favorite local Mexican restaurant had recently closed. We had not been to Chipotle in years and now I remember why. I can't eat very spicy food and this was. We had found the atmosphere and decor of this chain rather stark and cold. The staff, however, is very friendly and helpful. The choices are good and portions generous. We both got the burrito bowl (which would be similar to the "naked burrito bowl" that we had gotten at our favorite restaurant). My husband found his meal full of flavor and enjoyed it. I, however, could not eat mine. The spice in the meat was so intense that it burned the inside of my mouth and down my throat. I had to throw mine out and go elsewhere for something to eat and some milk to put out the fire. Spicy hot does not equate to flavor! We will not be returning and will be looking for another Mexican restaurant to go to. If you have medical issues, as I do, and cannot eat spicy food, then stay away from Chipotle.

• Visited July 2013

Isanti, Minnesota
“Generous portions”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I like to get the "bowl" when I come to Chipotle. They are generous with the portions and the food is very good.

Visited March 2013
Plymouth, Minnesota
“Love this fast food Mexican grill”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Fresh food and your order is put together as you watch. Prices are very reasonable. Staff is extremely friendly and always greet their patrons.

Visited March 2013
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Great fresh burrito”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

As with all Chipotle's, this one is exceptional. They have a great concept offfering the freshest ingredients assembled right in front of you. I gave it an excellent rating as employees were very friendly and attentive, place was very clean and the burrito was great. You choose your meat, your rice, your bean, along with salsa and sour creme. I highly recommend this along with all Chipotle's.

• Visited March 2013