“Best cupcakes in Minnesota”

Nadia Cakes Cupcake Shop
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Maple Grove
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Very addicting! Every time i make my way out to maple grove i always have to stop by for some cupcakes. They change flavors daily and seasonally. Best cupcakes they have are the ones with the cream cheese frosting, they are always to die for!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

First, for the price, I expected bigger cupcakes. Their flavors are wonderful and frosting good. I didn't think the cake tasted as wonderful as it should have. Another baker told me they used mixes and did not mix from scratch. Don't know if that is true, but could explain my disappointment. Wish they could taste like the cake at Truffles and Tortes in Anoka--they know how to make cake!! I will enjoy them if someone else buys them, I'd rather spend my money on a good ol' chocolate chip cookie from Great Harvest when I'm in Maple Grove.

1  Thank travelpatty22
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Yes, the cupcakes are somewhat pricy....but worth it. Very tasty and she has some unusual flavors. I wish I could have tried them all!

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We ordered cupcakes from here for a joint family bday we had for my son and daughter. We ordered strawberry cupcakes for my daughter and chocolate for my son. I ordered them in the phone and the person was not personal, was in a hurry and overall just acted like I was an inconvenience to her for ordering 48 cupcakes!!!

When I picked the cupcakes up there was a line out the door with no indication that if you had pre-ordered you could come right up to the counter? So, I waited in line for 1/2 an hour and they quickly checked me out without being very friendly once again and I left. No 'thanks for ordering from us' or 'enjoy the party' or anything like that.

The strawberry cupcakes were amazing but the chocolate were dry.

Giving it 3 stars mainly due to poor customer service than anything. Dry cupcakes from a specialty shop are also like a sin to me?!

Sweet Retreat in Edina is much better and 'sweeter' customer service :))

3  Thank aquabluemom
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

We were in the area for a conference and wanted dessert after going out to dinner. We stopped in out of curiosity and will be coming back. The shop is adorable! The setup is well prepared for the crowd without making you feel rushed. Our cupcakes were the best we've had, even the ones we couldn't get to till the next day. Those complaining about the price didn't take advantage of the price for packs. A 4 pack is $11.50, for any flavor.
Those that are dog lovers are sure to have an extra special experience