“Average Food”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 123 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Food was okay, not bad. Prices were okay. Service was okay. That's the word...okay. Will probably go back again, because it's someplace different to go this week, etc. Maybe I keep hoping for more.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love the coupons you can get from being a frequent visitor. I didn't care too much for the people working there as they acted as if the fact that i was waiting for a min.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

They are really nice at this location and appreciate my patronage. between their Stripes program and the surveys, I can eat there about once a week and get a deep discount on every other meal.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

The food was really good! I had the ribs, one of the best I have ever had!
The only problem is that is is just way too dark to even see the menu. I almost asked for another light source to be able to eat my meal.
The staff was okay, we had several people tell us they were going to help us but never took our order, we were there for over 90 minutes!!
My daughter loves this place so we so there, and the food is good too but the service and lighting is not up to par.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We live in Maple Grove and we come here all the time. We think of this as our "usual" place to go. All of the staff are excellent and have wonderful service. We love the bar tenders. The service is quick, accurate and at a good price. The "Stripes" card that Friday's has is a really great loyalty card to have. We highly recommend visiting this Friday's.