“A no nonsense place for some comfort food and a good glass of wine”

3 Squares Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 121 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2014

A great neighborhood spot to meet with friends and neighbors that is sure to please. This is a no nonsense unpretentious place where you can find dishes that mom made for us growing up, and some that she would never have prepared but should have. There is something for everyone, and it's a go place for us.

There are newer reviews for 3 Squares Restaurant

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We like Three Squares, and enjoy taking visitors and guests there. The breakfast menu is varied, with a great breakfast burrito and Belgian waffles. The rest of the day has varied menus, something for all tastes, as well as two happy hours. The happy hour menu is different from the regular menu. I especially like the sliders - all flavors. They have a wide variety of craft beers on tap, a much larger selection than found in most restaurants. We also like their wine selections.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

The food at 3 Squares is plain but delicious. Their sweet potato fries are to die for. You can eat breakfast all day, and all of it is appetizing and good. The restaurant always has a good crowd of casually dressed people of all ages. That speaks well for its popularity.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The restaurant is good for all three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) but I really like the sweet potato fries. I tried the turkey sliders but I really didn't like that. However, my friend who also had the sliders, liked them so it is probably more preference than anything.

It is a little bit on the pricier side but the food is definitely solid and the service is good. If you have a few extra bucks, stop in!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Part of the reason I titled this UNEXPECTEDLY GOOD was that one of my friends that talked/recommended this restaurant talked about their all day breakfast, sandwiches, & burgers. When we walked in/were seated this place looked fancier than my friend gave me the impression of. FOOD: 1st My friend LOVED the Fish Tacos he got! I had a REALLY GOOD Beef Stroganoff, my cousin Really enjoyed his Bison Burger (NorthStar grass-fed bison, candied walnuts, craisins, blue cheese, honey aioli, spring mix, herb vinaigrette) he said it was really flavor full. My husband got the Steak & Pierogies. Which we were told was marinated with szechuan sauce. I don't think my husband heard this, since little while into eating his steak he commented this steak is spicer than expected. I tried a bite size piece he had already...& commented hmm little bit spiciness to the szechuan sauce on this steak...not to spicy but different. WOULD DEFINITLY GO to 3 Squares Restaurant again (but this is not for a cheap date night place to go!)