“Sweetheart at the desk!”

Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Maple Grove
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Wonderful staff, sweet lady at the desk at night, kept the spa open so I could have a quick soak after such a long drive. Worth every penny. Great price, great room. Room was clean, bed was nice. Wifi worked well. Ac was like ice. But really sweet staff made this stay. Lots of other people enjoying the place. Rooms are very quiet. Great job from this location.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for sharing with others about our staff and our facilities! I am pretty sure you are talking about Barb, our Auditor. She is a true gem. We are happy to hear these stories and I will be sure to share! Hope to see you again the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Our family had a great weekend at the Hilton Garden Inn. Nice breakfast every morning-they make you omelettes & waffles from scratch. The pool and fitness area was nice. Very clean & comfortable hotel with friendly staff. The location is nice in being right next to I-94 so you can get around to all the wonderful desinations for a family vacation. I'm pretty sure we will be staying there again next summer.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Rick,

Thank you for your kind words and sharing them on Trip advisor. We are so happy you had a great weekend and we were a part of it! We hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

It was my first time in Minneapolis and I had an amazing time. We went on a dinner cruise on Lake Minnetonka which was unbelievable. I was on a business trip but I would certainly bring my family here to enjoy the sites. Beautiful city, beautiful hotel, great food and a wonderful staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent view. Lake Minnetonka is a beautiful lake with a lot of beautiful houses! Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and staff. We believe in the Minnesota Nice philosophy and are glad you experienced it while you were in town. Hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Just an all around wonderful place to stay. Friendly employees, great clean rooms with comfy bed and pillows. check in and out in a blink of an eye. The restaurant and bar are wonderful. Will always stay at the Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Steven,

I love your review title, "Wonderful". We are so happy that we were able to create that wonderful experience during your last stay and thank you for sharing your experience with others. We are also glad to hear that we have you as a loyal customer. We do not take that for granted and we appreciate your loyalty! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

The hotel was clean and staff was helpful. Check in was quick and easy as well as the quick check out on the phone. My only problem was the comfort of the bed. You can adjust the firmness but I could not find the right balance to get a good night sleep. We ordered room service and it was deliciously prepared and arrived to our room very quickly.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel on Trip advisor. I'm glad to hear our staff took care of you while you were with us. I'm sorry to hear about your concerns with the bed. We would love to have you stay with us again if you are in the area again and be happy to help with our adjustable beds if needed. Thank you so much again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I booked a Jr. Suite and when I arrived I found out that I had been switched to a two queen bed room with no notice at all. I had two adults and three children that I had to cram into this smaller room because they gave my room away and couldn't move me. Very disapointing.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. I would like to apologize again for the room mix up during your stay. We work on minimizing errors and hope that you know we never meant that to happen. We hope that you will still give us a chance as we love everyone to leave our hotel 100% satisfied. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Service, cleanliness, and comfort all high. Pool has a lift. Very quiet due to double windows. Close to freeway. Atmosphere of lobby very congenial. People seemed to be having drinks and conversation in lobby. Near a fabulous Pancake restaurant and several other cafe's and businesses.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your 5 star review on Trip Advisor. I love reading these reviews to my staff when we get them in! They get a glow in their eyes and it makes them want to continue to get the kind comments! We love that sevice, cleanliness, and comfort was all high during your recent stay! Please come back and stay with us again real soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maple Grove
Staybridge Suites Minneapolis Maple Grove
Minneapolis Marriott Northwest
Minneapolis Marriott Northwest
#1 of 3 in Brooklyn Park

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove? Share your experiences!