“wonderful”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Maple Grove
Crookston, United States
“wonderful”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Just an all around wonderful place to stay. Friendly employees, great clean rooms with comfy bed and pillows. check in and out in a blink of an eye. The restaurant and bar are wonderful. Will always stay at the Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Steven,

I love your review title, "Wonderful". We are so happy that we were able to create that wonderful experience during your last stay and thank you for sharing your experience with others. We are also glad to hear that we have you as a loyal customer. We do not take that for granted and we appreciate your loyalty! Hope to see you again soon!

Mike Severson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Fargo, United States
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The hotel was clean and staff was helpful. Check in was quick and easy as well as the quick check out on the phone. My only problem was the comfort of the bed. You can adjust the firmness but I could not find the right balance to get a good night sleep. We ordered room service and it was deliciously prepared and arrived to our room very quickly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel on Trip advisor. I'm glad to hear our staff took care of you while you were with us. I'm sorry to hear about your concerns with the bed. We would love to have you stay with us again if you are in the area again and be happy to help with our adjustable beds if needed. Thank you so much again and we hope to see you soon.

Omaha, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I booked a Jr. Suite and when I arrived I found out that I had been switched to a two queen bed room with no notice at all. I had two adults and three children that I had to cram into this smaller room because they gave my room away and couldn't move me. Very disapointing.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. I would like to apologize again for the room mix up during your stay. We work on minimizing errors and hope that you know we never meant that to happen. We hope that you will still give us a chance as we love everyone to leave our hotel 100% satisfied. We hope to see you again!

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Service, cleanliness, and comfort all high. Pool has a lift. Very quiet due to double windows. Close to freeway. Atmosphere of lobby very congenial. People seemed to be having drinks and conversation in lobby. Near a fabulous Pancake restaurant and several other cafe's and businesses.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your 5 star review on Trip Advisor. I love reading these reviews to my staff when we get them in! They get a glow in their eyes and it makes them want to continue to get the kind comments! We love that sevice, cleanliness, and comfort was all high during your recent stay! Please come back and stay with us again real soon!

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed August 2, 2013

for a break my wife and I decided to go Minneapolis to shop, this hotel remodelled 2011 was easy to find, close to all my wife's stops, offered many services and friendly helpful staff, busy full place, and reasonably priced.

Room Tip: request room away from pool, although the 1 noise issue was remedied in less than 5 minutes
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent shopping trip and all your kind words on Trip Advisor! My wife loves this area with shopping too as it is convenient to many stores! We appreciate the kind words about our hotel and staff. I was also glad to hear that your noise issue was resolved immediately!

We hope to see you again the next time you are in town!

Port Alberni, Canada
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This hotel was beautiful. First thing I noticed was they didn't have cookies; they had blueberry scones which were fantastic! I wish I had taken a handful... Room was very nice but the bed was one of those adjustable ones, and it never seemed to adjust from soft to firm. In fact it was kind of soft and lumpy, and with the overly-thick foam pillows (which i had requested) I didn't have a good sleep. Exercise room had 3 treadmills, 2 ellipticals, a bike, free weights, bench, and mats. All equipment was new and well maintained. Breakfast was great; had chef prepare eggs and they were perfect. Would return but need to make sure I can adjust the bed next time.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your recent review of our Hotel on Trip advisor! I'm glad you liked our new Welcome Bars! We just started them in July. I think they are very tasty as well! I'm sorry you had issues with your bed. We hate hearing that. We would love to explain more about it the next time you visit so you can get a great night's sleep! Thank you for all your kind words and we hope to see you again soon!

Buffalo, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Beautiful Hotel with full bar, restaurant and gift shop. WE stayed for one night for a family wedding. we got adjoining rooms. The beds were plush and so comfortable we love firm beds. Close to Arbor Lakes Shopping Center. Tucked away in quiet part of the City.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn - Maple Grove for your recent Wedding you attended. I'm glad that it was a great getaway for you! Thank you also for your kind words! We love hearing success stories! We hope if you are ever in the area again, you come back and visit!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maple Grove
Cambria hotel & suites Maple Grove - Minneapolis
Hampton Inn Minneapolis NW Maple Grove
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Maple Grove - Arbor Lakes
Courtyard Minneapolis Maple Grove/Arbor Lakes
Staybridge Suites Minneapolis Maple Grove
Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove? Share your experiences!