“No better place to stay in MG!”

Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Maple Grove
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I'm based on the East coast and travel for business to MN approximately every two months. I have never experienced such hospitality and genuine friendliness staying any where else. Their level of friendliness, efficiency and professionalism are second to none and consistent. I have gotten to know some of the staff and it feels great to be recognized and greeted by my first name! No one is a better hostess in the morning at breakfast than Dara. She is offering you juice and coffee before you realize you need it. Breakfasts are made to order and their homemade salsa is excellent, if you like spicy food like I do. Amanda works reception, breakfast, kitchen and always smiling, friendly, and energetic. Room service menu has been revamped and was good before; even better now. Hotel recently renovated, very comfortable color scheme and clean rooms; flat screen TVs, wake up service, etc. If I have to be away from home for business, this is where I want to stay.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the ice machine, as you'll hear the water running constantly, like someone...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Gina,

Thank you so much for sharing your story on Trip advisor. We are so pleased to hear that there is no better place to stay in Maple Grove. My staff was estatic to hear your kind comments about them, especially Dara. Dara has been with us since the beginning and her passion for Customer Service bleeds through to the rest of my team every single day! We look forward to your next trip to the area and thanks again for sharing!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have booked rooms here for our hockey team for a holiday tournament three years standing. Our stay gets better each time. The entire staff is so friendly and accomodating, right down to the custodial. I have never been approached by a maintiance worker an asked how everything is and is there anything he could do for me before. I worked through their business manager and he has always answered all our needs, and has made our stay with them possible. I stay in a lot of hotes for business also, and their breakfast is the best bar none. Their dining staff is also amazing. Better service than a lot of restaurants you go to. I have been a restaurant owner and worked in the hospitality field for almost 30 years, and trust me, this property is a must stay. I can't say enough about it!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Greetings to our Wadena friends:

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your sport group stays with our Hotel. I love hearing that it gets better everytime! Hopefully our Hotel is bringing you good luck too while in town for your tournaments!!! I love hearing how even our Engineer is engaged. We thank you so much for your Comments and letting others know about your experience with us! We hope to see you back for your fourth visit this coming December!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is my 10th trip to this Maple Grove MN, Hilton Garden and each time, the service gets better. From the service desk managers, and employees to the restaurant/mainttenance personnel; I just could not ask for more. I make it my duty to stay at the hilton garden whenever I am on vacation.I always choose hilton.

Room Tip: I have stayed on all 3 floors and I highly recommend all the room accommodations
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Carlton b,

Thank you so much for your loyalty to our Hotel. The more you visit, the more we hope we can get to know our Customers and I love hearing how your stays have gotten better each time! I shared your review with my staff today and they really enjoyed hearing this. Thank you for your kind comments and we hope to have you keep coming back for many years to come!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great place to stay! Very clean hotel and wonderful employees! I stay at this hotel everytime I travel for business to Maple Grove. The rooms are always clean and staff is friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel to other business (or family) travelers.

Amy M,

Thank you so much for making us your preferred place to stay when you are in town on business and also sharing with others on Trip Advisor how much you enjoy staying with us for these trips. Your comments were shared with our staff today and they were estatic to hear this! It warms my heart each time I hear stories like these. We hope to see you each and every time you are in the area for many years to come. Thank you for your loyalty!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Excellent Staff!! Very accommodating and great location for our business meeting. Amelia was amazing to work with when planning our event. Very detail oriented! There were several young boys staying at the hotel for a hockey tournament and we were undisturbed.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you so much for letting everyone know about your last meeting you held with us. It was so great to hear about how our Staff took care of you, especially Amelia. Amelia loves her job and wants every single meeting she has come in go flawless. We are so happy you enjoyed working with her. Thank you again for your kind comments and we hope to see you the next time you are in the area!

SIncerely:

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times now. And each time we have had great service. The last time we also held a small family event at the hotel also several family members stayed as well. It had been a great experience for them as well. The food is great - the rooms are great - clean. And each of the staff we have ever wored with is out of this world friendly and knowledgable. We will go again and so will our exteded family. i recomend you try it out. Easy access from the highway near shopping and eating.

Room Tip: All the different types of rooms and locations we stayed in were quiet and roomy. The suites are gr...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you so much for letting others know about your recent event with our hotel and your past stays. I can't wait to share your kind comments with our staff! It was a pleasure holding your recent event and we hope to see you and your family back again with us soon!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Have stayed at his hotel numerous times. But the 1/12 visit left me w/ an impression that they were not paying attentions to the details. (hair in bathroom). The l morning breakfast staff is attentive and provided great customer service!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay on January 12th of this year. Thank you so much for the kind Comments on our Breakfast staff. That means a lot and I will let them know.

To say the least, I am very disappointed that you found hair in your room. Hair is one of my biggest pet peeves and I expect that guests should not have to deal with it as well. Thank you for letting us know about this problem. It allowed me to work with my staff to ensure that we can get this problem corrected and go back to a Reliable hotel you have seen in the past. Please know that this is unacceptable in our eyes as well and we will get this corrected. We hope that when you come back next time, you will see that we are indeed reliable again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maple Grove
Staybridge Suites Minneapolis Maple Grove
Minneapolis Marriott Northwest
Minneapolis Marriott Northwest
#1 of 3 in Brooklyn Park

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove? Share your experiences!