“Red Lobster”

Red Lobster
Ranked #37 of 121 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Red Lobster has really gotten better with their food. They now have fresh fish, great specials. service is always top notch

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Was just like most others. Food was good, as was the service. Drinks are very overpriced. So for the most part just like one anywhere

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Service Ok , the food not as good as I remembered. The fried calamari and shrimps were not crispy. The lobster seemed to have been cooked before and reheated when ordered.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I were seated at the Red Lobster in Maple Grove a couple of days ago, on a week night, and were not even offered drinks after sitting for 45 minutes. Some might say that it is our responsibility to flag someone to receive service but I completely disagree. When you walk into a restaurant, especially as pricey as Red Lobster, it is not our responsibility to get someone's attention to be served. On a busy night, I would probably understand but the place wasn't even half-full. Long story short, we walked out without saying a word. It would have been my first experience at a Red Lobster and needless to say, I was not impressed and likely will not be returning.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I really enjoy myself whenever I am here. It can be very difficult to get a seat during the dinner hour but if you are willing to sit in the bar it isnt so bad. The bartenders are typically quick to get your order and drinks and are good at getting back to you when you need another drink or dessert. Those Cheddar Bay Biscuits are super duper good and if I could get just those I would. We will be back.