“Red Lobster is Red Lobster”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #38 of 121 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Red Lobster is Red Lobster...the Cheddar Bay Biscuits will make you happy, as they do everywhere else you find this chain.

But the staff here is not the best. ...drive to Golden Valley instead. Same food, better atmosphere and staffing.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

We have never had a bad meal or bad service at the Maple Grove Red Lobster. Everything is always excellent!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Celebrated my brothers' birthdays here. Server was great and really paid special attention to our group of 8. My four year old kept taking trips to the lobster tank to see e lobsters and a manager noticed this and took some out for her to see and "pet". She thought that was awesome. Drinks were tasty and food was great as always. Will return!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I'm from NH and was in Minneapolis for work last year when I stopped in for dinner here because I missed the seafood from home. I ordered the surf and turf, lobster and rib eye which was very reasonably priced. When the meal arrived everything looked great. It wasn't until my waitress came back less than 5 minutes later with a rib eye on a separate plate that I realized she had brought the wrong steak. Without hesitation she apologized and said I could have both steaks for no extra charge. The cheddar bay biscuits are phenomenal! It definately lacks the atmosphere of a true seafood joint from home but its still "wicked good". Definately not bad for a chain restaurant!

Reviewed June 13, 2012

had dinner for a relative's birthday. Beside the always addicting "crack" biscuits, I was pleasantly suprised by the off menu, "chef's special" selections. Entries were well planned and flavorful.