“Great food; long wait”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2013

If you go on a weekend, you need to be really planful. They don't take reservations, but do call-ahead seating. So call AT LEAST an hour before you want to get there. I haven't been there on a weekday, so I don't know if it's better.
The food was fantastic. Being a pancake house, I had high expectations for the Georgia Pecan Pancakes, and they did not disappoint! Huge, fluffy pancakes with just the right amount of sweetness. A side of hasbrowns were perfectly seasoned and had just the right maount of crisp edges. the sausage was a little greasy for my taste but had a good flavor. Speedy and polite service.

1  Thank jdawgm13
There are newer reviews for Original Pancake House

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We love this place for breakfast! They have delicious pancakes! They also have great bacon and other breakfast foods! We have never been disappointed. The only downfall with this place is the wait. They are only open until mid afternoon and are always busy when we are there. We have waited upto 40 minutes sometimes. Definitely call ahead if you plan to go. Wish they would open another location!

1  Thank clearwater4010
Reviewed April 13, 2013

So much yummy food....the veggie omelet with pepper jack cheese tastes just as the good the second morning. The staff keep your java cup full and they are hometown friendly. We went on a Friday morning so there was just a 5 minute wait. One of our favorites

1  Thank dive2tennis
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went to breakfast on a Saturday morning and had no waiting whatsoever, which was extra nice since we brought our infant son. The food came fast and was great. My husband had eggs benedict and I had blueberry pancakes. Their bacon is thick cut and so yummy, and their hashbrowns are some of the best - such good seasoning.

1  Thank ZephyrMarie
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I wanted something other than the hotel breakfast so I decided to try this place. I had the pecan pancakes and shared the dutch baby with a friend. I had never had a dutch baby but I wish that I had because it was very good. I dont know how its made and I really dont care as long as it tastes this good. I am from the south and I really hope the dutch baby catches on down south so that I can have it more oftern. I will eat here on my next trip.

1  Thank kidflemingo