“Great pancakes and a whole lot more”

Original Pancake House
Ranked #5 of 119 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great pancakes and a whole lot more”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Food is great here aleit a little pricey but the menu selection makes up for the prices. Great selection and a great pancake of course.

Visited August 2012

Grand Forks, North Dakota
“Best breakfast I've had in a long time”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

At first I had to convince my wife that we should eat here, she finally gave in. We got there early (8:30AM) and got right in and then we had to decide what to eat. She ordered the french toast with bananas and I had the ham & cheese omelet. Both outstanding and huge portions. We will definitely be back.

• Visited September 2012
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
“Not my favorite”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is a favorite with some of my friends. But, for the life of me, I cannot understand why. I am not a "pancake" person, preferring to stay away for all the sweet and sugar. So, the first time I tried a omelet. It was prepared very strange. More "puffy" than I anticipate an omelet to be. I did not care for it. Next time, I ordered Eggs Benedict. They make their own version of Hollandaise sauce, which I did not care for. A third time, I tired just scrambled eggs, with bacon and toast. The eggs were dry. When I am asked where I'd like to meet anyone for breakfast or brunch, this is not the place I want to go. I cannot understand why it is so popular and crowded and hard to get a table.

• Visited March 2012
Fargo, North Dakota
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Great food & service. The restaurant has a big menu, everyone can find something they like! Decent prices. Everyone in my family loved what they ordered. I think they have the best pancakes!

Visited August 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fantastic waffles”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I could lie to you and say-- "avoid this restaurant", so I could cut the waiting time for a table-- but that would be wrong. This place is a tradition for dozens of local families for a good reason--- great food, friendly service, good prices. We always come here at least once a month when we visit our kids and it's always packed. Great food, too many choices.....!

• Visited August 2012