“Delicioso!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We LOVE to eat at El Rodeo! The staff is always wonderful and the food is delicious! The chips and salsa simply rock and all the food is good - never had something we didn't like or love! They are really good about coupons . . . service with a smile!

There are newer reviews for El Rodeo

Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

I love coming here. The atmosphere, service and cooking make anyone feel right at home. The cooking is just like being in Mexico again. I have never had poor service or bad food here. I believe we had a waiter named Jose last time, he was the nicest and most attentive waiter imaginable. This restaurant also has a variety of specials and deals in circulation if you keep an eye out. Looking forward to coming back soon!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I always enjoy going to El Rodeo for lunch. The food is great and the service is very fast. Lunch is just as cheap there if not cheaper then a fast food place nearby. You get your money's worth- that is for sure!

Reviewed May 27, 2012

My wife just loves this restaurant. The staff serves authentic Mexican at a terrific price. She thinks it's the best Mexican in the metro and I would have to agree. The place is super clean and the staff are friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

El Rodeo's location and building leave a lot to be desired, other than it is very close to I94, so it would be a good place to stop even if you are heading out of town in a hurry. I had driven by numerous times without ever trying the place, but once I did it moved to the top of my favorite Mexican restaurants. It is a family owned business and has fantastic service at very reasonable prices. The seating is open, with tables and booths and a small bar area. I have never been disappointed in my meal selection. My wife likes it too, and she is probably a bit more of a Mexican food connoisseur than I am. My favorite dish is the Pollo Rodeo. Their margaritas are very good as well. Because of the value, it is a good place for family dining or for anyone on a budget.