“Awesome New Hotel!”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Maple Grove
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Awesome New Hotel!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Stayed here on our way through town and checked in about 11pm. Staff was extremely courteous. It was $20 less than most other hotels in the area and it looked brand new. Layout of the rooms provided extra room to hang out and spread out all of our travel gear. Would abosolutely stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank markolson45
CambriaSuites_GM, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites Minneapolis Maple Grove, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
I appreciate you sharing your comments and that we were able to provide you with a good stay. The Cambria Suites strives to be the leader in quality and value. Thank you for sharing your comments. We look forward to your next visit!

Steve Jensen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Saint Cloud
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Stayed at this Cambria for a short shopping trip in the Twin Cities. This is the 2nd we have stayed here. Both times were very good. Our reservation was accurate, the suite was roomy and very clean. The staff was friendly, helpful, and very professional. It was nice to see staff wearing jackets and ties. We paid $72.00 for the king suite, which is quite the bargain. My only complaint is Cambria could offer a free continental breakfast. If you are traveling with a family it really helps the vacation budget. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank tjeastound
Litchfield, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I recently had surgery in Mpls and stayed at Cambria Suites to rehab at the Fairview Clinic. We were upgraded to a king, handicap accessible suite due to a serving issue with the queen. The suite was like a small apt, the staff was excellent! The desk staff checked with us each day as we left & returned from PT for service needed and how recovery was coming, the housekeeping staff checked each day to see when it would be best for them to service our room, the barista knew who I was when I came down when my husband had been picking my coffee up each morning. The extra efforts and personal attention made the stay extra comfortable. We will absolutely be staying with Cambria again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Stacy G
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We recently went to Maple Grove, MN for my sister's wedding. She set up rooms for us to keep us close to the events. I checked around and didn't find anything close to the area for the same price. Now, the price was a deal due to the wedding, but for 3 people, it was pretty good.

The hotel is relatively new. The rooms are suites, but they are pretty small. Still, in our room, we had a king sized bed with a pull-out couch for my daughter. The couch was pretty comfortable (so my daughter said) and our bed was comfortable. The only issue I have is how they divide the room. The sitting area is separated from the bedroom, but not by a conventional wall. The divider was wooden, but had holes in them. If you look at the picture, you'll get the idea. The bottom line is, there isn't much separating the sitting area from the bedroom. I know they do that to make the relatively small room look bigger. Unfortunately, this provides very little privacy in the bedroom.

The room came with breakfast. It was an OK breakfast, but nothing to write home about. There were eggs, sausage, bacon, potatoes, cereal, toast, etc. The food was pretty fresh. The coffee was very good, something I really like. It's difficult to tell if the breakfast always comes with the room, but ours did.

The staff was very nice and accommodating. They smiled and answered all of my questions quickly and knowledgeably.

There is an indoor pool, but we never went in.

All in all, it was a pretty good hotel. I would stay there again

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Rochester, Minnesota
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I ended up at the Cambria Suite unexpectedly (my original hotel was overbooked!), but it was an awesome surprise! The staff went out of their way to make things easy and convenient for me; the room was gorgeous and SPACIOUS! It was super clean and very comfortable. This was a business trip, but I look forward to staying there with my family in the future!

Room Tip: I ended up in a corner (handicap accessible) room, and the front desk did share that these were just...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
slough
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Cambria Suites are one of the best hotels you can stay at beauitfull spacious clean rooms with big comfortable beds beautifully decorated and designed rooms bathrooms are grand, shower was great wifi was quick and easy to get on to, very frendily staff quick and helpfull check in & check out, has a great work out room and pool, has a pantry on site. and a restaurant, I did not eat there. plenaty of carpark and very easy to find. Have stayed here before and would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
seattle
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stay here 2 times per month and will continue to do so. When my company moves me to another area I will search out the closest Cambria Suites hotel, beds are great linen is fresh and the staff is amazing

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the hotel you will look out over the beautiful corn fields
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maple Grove
Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove
Hampton Inn Minneapolis NW Maple Grove
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Maple Grove - Arbor Lakes
Courtyard Minneapolis Maple Grove/Arbor Lakes
Staybridge Suites Minneapolis Maple Grove
Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West

Been to Cambria hotel & suites Minneapolis Maple Grove? Share your experiences!