“beautifull hotel”

Cambria hotel & suites Minneapolis Maple Grove
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Maple Grove
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Cambria Suites are one of the best hotels you can stay at beauitfull spacious clean rooms with big comfortable beds beautifully decorated and designed rooms bathrooms are grand, shower was great wifi was quick and easy to get on to, very frendily staff quick and helpfull check in & check out, has a great work out room and pool, has a pantry on site. and a restaurant, I did not eat there. plenaty of carpark and very easy to find. Have stayed here before and would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stay here 2 times per month and will continue to do so. When my company moves me to another area I will search out the closest Cambria Suites hotel, beds are great linen is fresh and the staff is amazing

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the hotel you will look out over the beautiful corn fields
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have stayed at this property since it opened. I stay in hotels over 200 nights a year all over the country and this is by far my favorite. Whenever I show up, if it's been 3 weeks or 3 months, I am welcomed with a smile by a very professional staff. They definately make me feel at home. The beds and pillows are the best in the business and their houskeeping does a superb job. They seem to go above and beyond the average hotel to make my stay comfortable. This is the only property I will stay at when I am in the twin city area!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Stayed in the Cambria Suites for only a night in Maple Grove, MN but is always one of our favorite hotels when traveling. Front desk is always accommodating, computers are always available for guests usage and love the big spacious rooms which is the best part of the hotel. Beds are super comfy and always get a great nights sleep. Definitely a great place to stay wherever you can find one!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2012

My family and I were fortunate to stay at this property on a family vacation earlier this month. From the time we checked in on Sunday evening until the time we left on Friday morning, the stay was so great! There is a wonderful bistro-style restaurant on-site. Caryn was our server throughout most of our stay. She has to be one of the most wonderful servers we have ever had. Our 3-year old son absolutely fell in love with her and she was so patient in answering all his questions about anything and everything. Her customer service was out of this world! Thank you again Caryn for your service! Our room was perfect for our week-long stay. It was very roomy and spacious and perfect for our two young children to play and spread out. The pool and exercise room were both very clean.

The housekeepers and front desk staff were so kind, as well. Upon leaving for a day, I asked a nearby housekeeper about different things for families to do in the area. She was so helpful! I also asked the front desk on what Italian restaurants he would recommend and he printed me off the listings of the area restaurants with his recommendations. The staff really is top-notch!

Would my family stay at this hotel again?...absolutely, yes! Both my husband and I have been in the customer service industry for many years and customer service is SO important to us. Our expectations were not only met, but exceeded by this property!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Our first stay here was in December 2009, not long after it had opened. We were quite impressed, so it made the choice very simple on a return visit to Maple Grove. This time wew were not quite as impressed. Don't get me wrong, this is a very nice place to stay and I will return again, but some of the lustre has faded. The rooms are still very nice and the layout is great. The split provided between the bedroom and the sitting area is wonderful. If you need to work, the desk is comfortable and convenient and the lighting is very good. The wireless connection is a snap or you have the option of going wired. The digital TV in the work/sitting area allows you to connect to a "big screen" to view your presentations, (HDMI cable required). The refrigrator is a nice touch; although the black interior may make it difficult to see everything you put in there. (That's a warning, not a complaint.) I don't know where they get their mattresses, but they are by far the most comfortable. The bathroom is very clean and are stocked with Bath & Body Works soaps and lotions. The shower is good and there was plenty of hot water. The bathroom sink leaves a bit to be desired. The "fashion look" needs to be more practical in that shorter folks may find it a bit too high. The controls on the a/c units have been modified and may be a little confusing to adjust. The room we had on our first of two seperate nights had a very squeaky a/c unit fan. This was reported to the front desk upon check-out. The room on the second stay had a non-operative exhaust fan in the bathroom; also reported at check-out. Neither of these things is more than a slight annoyance, but indicates that some routine/preventative maintenance may be in order. One other item that took us by surprise was the discontinuing of the complimentary continental breakfast. There is still complimentary coffee, and breakfast is available at $9.95 per person. The property has a terrific location and we were quite surprised at how the area had grown since 2009. This is still the best place to stay in the area and I would recommend it for business or pleasure travel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2012

What a great stay! Wonderful Hotel with a great staff.
With all this and more,
5.Full bar
6.Relaxing lobby area
7.easy to find.
8. Hard to leave.

Thanks to all at Cambria.

Bob Kleven

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Maple Grove - Arbor Lakes
Staybridge Suites Minneapolis Maple Grove
Courtyard Minneapolis Maple Grove/Arbor Lakes
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Albertville

Been to Cambria hotel & suites Minneapolis Maple Grove? Share your experiences!