Review Highlights
Kids love Bounce Town!!!

Our little girl begs to go to Bounce Town almost every day! It is such a fun place to play and... read more

Reviewed July 13, 2017

Reviewed June 19, 2016
JamaicaBabe82
Vernon Center, Minnesota
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2016

We came to Bounce Town by a birthday party invite. Our children ages 3, 5 and 8 loved it, they had so much fun and said they couldn't wait to come back again someday!! But as an observant mother...I am not sure...I would have loved to give it a 5 rating but one part of our visit bothered me. The lady who checked us in was wonderful, very kind and nice to the kids. There were two other people working the bounce area, they looked young, maybe teens even? But they both were NOT very kid friendly, the one waddled around the bounce area scowling, I never saw her smile for the entire time we were there. She would bark orders at kids, and grab a hold of their arms to get their attention. The kids that she was barking at were not doing anything out of the ordinary for their situation or hurting anyone, one was standing in line waiting for the slide bounce house, jumping out and down (he was excited) and she started barking at him. It was not my children that were the issue, or I would have had some words with her. She wasn't very welcoming or friendly, even when I tried to smile at her she would just scowl. If we were to come back we probably would check to see if she was working before we paid, if she was we would not stay!! I can not give her name I looked for a name tag but none was available. I would just think working in a exciting fun kid place, they would want to have fun workers, not moody ones.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

We took our daughter here for her 2nd birthday with her 3 year old cousin. They had a blast! They loved the slides and larger bounce houses but also had a lot of fun in the smaller children's side. It's nice to have an area just for the little ones so they don't get jostled around by the bigger kids. We will definitely be back and will be buying the punch card next time!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

My 6 year old daughter had a blast at Bounce Town. Admission is only$6.50 per child and can jump as long as they desire. The 4 main bounce castles are designed for kids 12 and younger. There is plenty more of seating for the adults on the side. It was great and I would do it again to burn some of the kid's energy!

Date of experience: February 2016