“Hidden Gem”

Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Mankato
New York City, New York
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

So, of all the places I though I'd visit and enjoy; I never imagined Mankato being one of them. However my boyfriend had business to attend to here and I quickly fell in love with all of this city's charms. The Quality Inn was a very pleasant stay, very clean and cozy. The beds were surprisingly comfortable and in fact it made me want to sleep in longer haha The front desk staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the city and what to explore while there.....We stayed just a little less than a week, and both enjoyed our time spent there. So if you plan on visiting Mankato I'd definitely recommend this place!..

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank ParisJ1987
Prince S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mankato, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We take pride in making guests feel welcome and we are glad you felt that. We were certainly happy you chose to stayed with us. It was a joy to have you and we hope you come back soon.
On behalf of our entire staff at Quality Inn we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Quality Inn Mankato,
Prince Shergill
General manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Iowa
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Staff was very friendly with a quick check-in. Beds are comfortable and rooms have updated decor and a large, flat screen tv. Location is close to restaraunts and shopping. Breakfast had a good selection of food. This pet friendly hotel will be at the top of our list when we are in Mankato again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Prince S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mankato, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

I will pass on your compliments to the staff .

Lynnwood, Washington
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I stayed there for a night and compared to all the other hotels I have ever stayed at this one was the best customer service I have ever received, I felt they went out of the way when I needed help with accommodations and they were quick about checking in and super nice and friendly made me feel like I was at home, the rooms were awesome the beds were very comfortable and very clean, and the price was very affordable, and check out was easy as well, I did try eat the breakfast there and it wasn't bad but I would say it was the best thing I have ever ate but it was good.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the less noise you have
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. I am glad that we were able to exceed your expectations and I am glad that you enjoyed stay

New York City, New York
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Stayed one night during a road trip. The room I stayed in was not what I expected and was much cleaner than similar hotels. I'd imagine the other rooms would be the same. Staff was friendly and willing to help. I would choose this hotel whenever I am passing this area. It was overall a great experience.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Umit_M11

Sincerely
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I have stayed here a few times now. The staff was very friendly, the rooms were excellent and well decorated.. but the breakfast was pretty bad. The last time I stayed they had eggs and sausage and fresh fruit with whipped cream. It was awesome! But this time there was no fruit and there was biscuits and gravy, which were pretty gross. I wasn't very happy about that. Would stay here again, but highly recommend they go back to the old breakfast

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor are quieter
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Barbie D
Prince S, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mankato, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I am so pleased you enjoyed stay! I appreciate you also mentioning our Breakfast, we are in the process of reviewing the hotel needs and will take your comments into consideration as we continue to improve the hotel.

We look forward to yor next stay with us!
Wisconsin
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We had booked a four night stay and after three nights were told that we would have to depart because a lot of new incoming people were trying to book. The staff weren't present most of the time and there was just a sign saying that they were busy and you would have to use the phone around the corner to talk to anyone. My keys didn't work one night because they had expired. The bed was pretty nice, the shower was great and the TV, everything but the staff is okay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Lacewings
Prince S, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mankato, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. If you have time I would love to hear more about your experience at my hotel so that I may better be able to remedy the situation. Thank you again for sharing.

Quality Inn
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Recently remodeled property with very comfy beds and pillows even. Can't say that too often can you? Very clean and enjoyable room. Microwave and clean mini fridge. Huge and I mean huge tv for unwinding. Beautiful pool and XL hot tub. Morning breakfast was standard but good. Very enjoyable stay. Close to mall and restaurants. A great value compared to other options in town. Choicehotels website gets you the best deals. Parking is not excessive though. Can be a challenge if hotel is full.

Room Tip: Prefer 2nd level for a quieter night.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Prince S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mankato, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel. It’s always nice to hear when our guests enjoy their stay. I am happy that we met your expectations! We take a lot of pride in trying to ensure our guests are comfortable and happy. I hope the next time you are in the area, you choose to stay with us! Thank you again for the wonderful review!

Quality Inn Team