$118
$134
$84
$106
Hotwire.com
All reviewswafflesbig tvcold weatherwould stay againin townroom was cleanlocation is excellentplace to sleepfront desk personother hotelsmicrowavejacuzzihousekeepingmallcarpetingpetsgarbage
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Stayed while visiting kids at University.Hotel has the best location in town, Next to mall and hundreds of restaurants.Fully renovated hotel, 50" Tv's, Nice pool, Hot Tub is being renovated.Nice and comfortable beds, totally new rooms. I have stayed in many hotels in Mankato and staying at Comfort inn was the best experience we had. I recommend this hotel to everyone visiting Mankato.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed here for a weekend. it was way better than I was expecting. Staff is very friendly and welcoming. Rooms are clean, spacious and very comfortable beds. Would highly recommend it. Nice deal for good price.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Prince S, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Thank you for taking time to review one of your recent stays with us at the Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels in Mankato, MN. We appreciate you choosing us and love hearing feedback from our guests.

We have fully renovated our hotel with New Guest rooms, 50 inches TV New carpet, New Furniture and our New Hot Tub with Waterfall feature will be up and running by the middle of February.

We hope that you continue to stay with us each and every time you are in the Mankato area!

Please visit us in 2013 and see our ground up renovations.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Comfort Inn at Minnesota possess all the qualities of a Five Star Hotel.We spent two days at this place last week. we really hold this place very dear to our hearts and me and my husband are again planning to spend Valentines' day there.I recommend this place to anyone who wants a good combination of price and location

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you Rashma B for taking time to review one of your recent stays with us at the Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels in Mankato, MN. We appreciate you choosing us and love hearing feedback from our guests.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Before I reserved my room I read some reviews that were highly critical, including references to smoky rooms and lack of maintenance. My wife and I decided to select this hotel based on a combination of price and location, close to our daughter's home. I am delighted to report a fine experience. The room was probably redecorated within the year. The mattress was comfortable and there were no stains that I could see anywhere. The room was quiet.The breakfast includes a typical assortment, including yogurt and a waffle iron along with brand name cereals. The reception staff is outgoing and helpful. We did not encounter the cleaning staff due to our schedule. There were families with young children who felt very comfortable in the breakfast room and said nice things about their rooms. So I recommend this highly to anyone who wants good value.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Please visit us again in 2013 and see our ground up renovations.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We had purchased room vouchers through a local radio station,made reservations,and told the hotel of our voucher.Upon arrival the person behind the desk told us they would not honor the voucher and was very rude I might add.We tried to reason with him and all he would say is I will take 15% off your bill.Needless to say we ended up going to another hotel.We are out the $50.00 for the voucher and over $180 for the other hotel room.We use to stay there often,but after losing over $230 and how rude the person behind the desk was,(he said he was the manager),we will not be staying there again.The radio station reimbursed us for the other vouchers we had purchased,but to date we are still out the $230+.Hopefully the so called"Comfort Inn"will make it right.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank pj300
Prince S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

I am truly sorry that your stay was not up to expectations. We do not offer any free night at all, unless you are Choice privilage member and you have earned all points that you wanna redeem with One free night stay. We do not accept any Gift certificate form third party. No one has authroized by Comfort Inn or any memeber of mangment to provied any kind of certificate. In this case, if anyone does, will prosecuted. All guest are valuble to us. In courtesy of all the guest, we are willing to work together in this kind of case.