“Awesome place”

Baymont Inn & Suites Mankato
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Mankato
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Comfort Inn at Minnesota possess all the qualities of a Five Star Hotel.We spent two days at this place last week. we really hold this place very dear to our hearts and me and my husband are again planning to spend Valentines' day there.I recommend this place to anyone who wants a good combination of price and location

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Prince S, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mankato, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Thank you Rashma B for taking time to review one of your recent stays with us at the Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels in Mankato, MN. We appreciate you choosing us and love hearing feedback from our guests.

We have fully renovated our hotel with New Guest rooms, 50 inches TV New carpet, New Furniture and our New Hot Tub with Waterfall feature will be up and running by the middle of February.

We hope that you continue to stay with us each and every time you are in the Mankato area!

Please visit us in 2013 and see our ground up renovations.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Mankato

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Before I reserved my room I read some reviews that were highly critical, including references to smoky rooms and lack of maintenance. My wife and I decided to select this hotel based on a combination of price and location, close to our daughter's home. I am delighted to report a fine experience. The room was probably redecorated within the year. The mattress was comfortable and there were no stains that I could see anywhere. The room was quiet.The breakfast includes a typical assortment, including yogurt and a waffle iron along with brand name cereals. The reception staff is outgoing and helpful. We did not encounter the cleaning staff due to our schedule. There were families with young children who felt very comfortable in the breakfast room and said nice things about their rooms. So I recommend this highly to anyone who wants good value.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to review one of your recent stays with us at the Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels in Mankato, MN. We appreciate you choosing us and love hearing feedback from our guests.

Please visit us again in 2013 and see our ground up renovations.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We had purchased room vouchers through a local radio station,made reservations,and told the hotel of our voucher.Upon arrival the person behind the desk told us they would not honor the voucher and was very rude I might add.We tried to reason with him and all he would say is I will take 15% off your bill.Needless to say we ended up going to another hotel.We are out the $50.00 for the voucher and over $180 for the other hotel room.We use to stay there often,but after losing over $230 and how rude the person behind the desk was,(he said he was the manager),we will not be staying there again.The radio station reimbursed us for the other vouchers we had purchased,but to date we are still out the $230+.Hopefully the so called"Comfort Inn"will make it right.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank pj300
Prince S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mankato, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

I am truly sorry that your stay was not up to expectations. We do not offer any free night at all, unless you are Choice privilage member and you have earned all points that you wanna redeem with One free night stay. We do not accept any Gift certificate form third party. No one has authroized by Comfort Inn or any memeber of mangment to provied any kind of certificate. In this case, if anyone does, will prosecuted. All guest are valuble to us. In courtesy of all the guest, we are willing to work together in this kind of case.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

The staff acknowleged me as soon as i walked in. Room was nice and clean. would leave in the morning to go out and when returned, the room was always very clean. I was very pleased with my stay. Didn't face any issues. Would def. stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn for your recent visit. We always appreciate guest feedback and ways to improve the hotel. We want every guest to have the most impressive stay and appreciate any and all ideas given.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I recently stayed over there to visit a friend and the hotel was great! Staff was amazing and so were the rooms, loved the new 50" TV in the room which is certaintly the biggest I have seen in a hotel room. Not sure what people are complaining about, from my understanding there is new management and this hotel will turnaround to be the best in town! Recommended to all!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

The initial apprehension I had about staying in a budget place was completely proven to be unfounded once I moved into this hotel . The general feel and ambience was surprisingly refreshing and comforting. The staff was very vigilant and on their toes all the time , trying to take care of any needs one might have. I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you, my staff and I appreciate the positive feedback. We strive to make the Mankato Comfort Inn your "Home away from Home." Looking forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I have had the opportunity to stay at this particular location a few times. The changes and the renovations that have been done recently , not only make it a comfortable stay in this price range, but actually give a luxurious feeling. The 50 inch plasma screens and the new carpeting , just to name a couple of additions , give it a fresh feeling. Of particular mention would be the hospitality and the politeness of the staff , who go out of their way to make this place live up to its name , "comfort inn". I would definitely make it a point to stay here again , whenever I am in the area.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family