Fairfield Inn & Suites Mankato
$117
$95
$110
$85
Motel 6 Mankato(Mankato)(Great Value!)
$60
Courtyard Mankato(Mankato)
$138
$129
Courtyard
All reviewsshower water pressurenite stayyogurtno exceptionshopping and restaurantswe've stayedlittle thingsnice propertybeds were comfortablepool areahot tubfamily weekendvikings training campa great stayrenovationmalllodging
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised by the Fairfield Inn in Mankato, MN. The room was not your typical hotel floral print bedspread, but had solid colors with lime green accents. (I know, sounds very bold, but was 'crisp'. The carpet was newer and still had a bounce!! I also got a great price at this hotel. As an ex-flight attendant, I have stayed in a lot of hotels. This one is honestly the cleanest, newest and nicest I have stayed in.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Paul S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mankato, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2012

Thank you for your positive comments about from your stay. My staff and I always strive to provide the most impressive stay. I always promise to provide that service and value that will make you want to return. I look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. The room was clean but the hotel is under construction (they didn't tell us this when we booked). the walls in the hallway had no wall paper and they had taped signs up to tell you where the rooms were. The lobby was clean. Breakfast was not that great they offered bagels, yogurt (only 1 kind), bananas (they were brown), cereal boxes that sort of thing. While in the lobby i over heard the manager talking about a customer staying at the hotel saying "who do they think they are", very unprofessional. When i approached the counter i was not greeted by the staff when i asked for the manager they pointed at him and didn't say a thing. When asking him to change our reservation to another hotel closer to the airport because we had an early flight, he gave us a lecture about not knowing that the hotel was so far from the airport.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Spent a week over the 4th of July at this property and wasn't disappointed. We ALWAYS stay at the Fairfield Inn when visiting family in Mankato. From Paul and Marc, the Managers to the front desk staff to the housekeeping crew, every employee did a fantastic job of making our stay an enjoyable one.

Over the years, we've stayed in several of the local hotels/motels around Mankato. We now return to the Fairfield Inn every time.

I can without question recommend this property the next time you are in Mankato.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2011

I was in Mankato on business and booked a room at the Fairefield Inn via internet from another city. I set my check in at 3pm but made much better time in my business and travel than I had anticipated and arrived at 12:30pm. The staff at the Inn was very accommodating and made sure I had a room immediately. I was settled into my room by 12:35pm.

The room is a bit above average when it comes to average size in hotel rooms. The decor was very nice and calming and the room was 100% clean. I could not find one item out of place or anything that didn't belong.

I was interested in going out for dinner in the evening and the staff was very helpful in suggesting many options in the area. They gave accurate directions and accurate descriptions of the local food.

The only thing I had an issue with when staying at the Faire Field Inn was locating the driveway. Its easy to see the sign from the local highway but I made a round of the block before I found the road that it was on. So I would suggest looking at a map before you get into town so you have an idea of what to watch for.

Easily the best hotel I staying in on this business trip (#1 of 6 hotels)

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2011

I recently stayed and a business stays. I had removed a gold wedding ring (I know dumb idea) I have very dry hands and had applied cream overnight. In the morning I had left early for work. On my way home that afternoon I noticed that I was missing the ring. Planck I looked in my bags in hopes that I had it, nope. I phone the front desk, very helpful, she look but did not find it, but did assure me that any thing found of value would be in the managers safe. I thought it’s a goner, I called the manager a day latter and he assured me that he indeed had the ring. With time and gold at a premium my faith in others doing the right thing has been renewed. With staff like this I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business