“Average”

Days Inn Mankato
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Mankato
Reviewed June 11, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We decided to stay a night in Mankato on our way up to Minneapolis and decided just to find a cheap place. Big mistake. First of all our room was obviously not very clean and the bedspread had holes in it and burn marks. We were in a non smoking room. Then our air conditioner didn't actually blow cold air our of it but did manage to make a ton of noise. So then we decided to head to the pool with our two daughters. First of all the pool was freezing and the hot tub was luke warm. There were no towels at all in the swimming area. We then went back to our room my 4 year old opened the door and walked in and stepped on a small piece of wood with a nail sticking out of it and it went into her foot. My husband went up to say something to the front desk and he just said oh do you want a band aid then? No apology, no trying to make it right, nothing. Now, we have to go pay to get a tetnis shot because of the hotel. In the morning I decided to try breakfast while my kids were asleep. My orange juice was literally brown. Disgusting. Also, the entire time we were there, the man that was working was never at the front desk except for when we checked out and a lady was there and we had to stand around for literally at least 5 minutes every single time. Also, tried to call the front desk to find out the Wi-Fi password and let the phone ring for 10 minutes and no one ever answered. Bed was hard and I slept maybe a half hour all night between the stinky blankets and the hard mattress. Horrible hotel and I will never stay at a Days Inn again!

Room Tip: Don't go there!!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed May 1, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy C
Reviewed April 30, 2014

it is always nice to stay at the Days Inn in Mankato the staff is excellent the mattress is sometimes you get one where they're kinda rough the property is pretty well kept up

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I am on the road 40 to 50 weeks a year. I really enjoy when I get treated like the rod warrior that I am. The staff are super friendly. The rooms were, while not exactly modern, clean and had the typical amenities that one would expect. The breakfast was slightly lower than typical, and the internet (be sure to ask for the code) did go off on occassion. Beds were clean and comfy and the was HBO. :-)

I would stay again and that is the true review.

Room Tip: I came early and they accomodated me.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business