“Not much to say about this hotel”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Mankato

Days Inn Mankato
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Mankato
Senatobia, Mississippi
“Not much to say about this hotel”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

It was just sketchy. We asked for a non-smoking room and I believe the room was non-smoking but the sheets on one of the beds just reeked of smoke. They have to do a better job of keeping the laundry separated. We had made reservations for 2 days only to have to check out on the 2nd day at 5:00 pm because I got news that my mom passed away -- no refund given. In addition, someone tried to rack up some fraudulent charges on my credit card the day after I checked out and they knew personal information about me (the only other place I used it didn't get my address, etc.). I certainly wouldn't go back to this hotel and warn others before considering choosing this hotel. Sometimes you get what you pay for.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Randy1964

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Kenai, Alaska
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Had my reservations for 2 months, and requested a specific room. I had stayed in this hotel and room several times before. Got there and my room was booked for other guests, [only 1 night] I am there 3 nights. Gave me a ground floor room, very noisy. Shower massage didn't work. Tiny bathroom, door almost rubs the toilet.
Hot tub water was luke warm at best, as well as the swimming pool. Had to barely have met minimum water temperatures. Guest services persons, were very indifferent to my complaints. Will not be staying at the Days Inn Mankato again.

Room Tip: Ask for upstairs, don't expect much besides a room, and a bed.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank AirplanePilot1959
Deer River, Minnesota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

We booked this hotel because it had a 5 sun rating in the Daysinn booklet. Our room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Even though the location was next to a main highway our room was quiet. The breakfast buffet was very disappointing. Bread, bagals, sweet rolls, and a couple dry cereals was it. The staff seemed indifferent to maintaining the breakfast area. How they got the 5 sun rating was beyond me. We will find another property when we are in this area again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family