“a favorite”

Dino's Pizzeria
Ranked #7 of 143 Restaurants in Mankato
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mankato
“a favorite”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is our favorite "go to" place when we have family or friends stop by and we want to treat them to a special meal - noon or night. Their pizza and sandwiches are cooked in a brick oven and are so delicious. The atmosphere is fun and comfortable for families and couples. Excellent wait staff too.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Minnesotan_2

Le Sueur, Minnesota, United States
“Dino's Pizza”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I will never go back ot this place ever. It was one of our favorite pizza places. We loved the pizza, and we loved the dough they give to the kids to play with. I ordered a large pizza for my kids. It was burned. I was tossing back and forth whether or not to complain. It was edible. I finally decided to complain. My kids we so hungry they didn't care if it had a burned taste. I complained. The person came to my table and lifted up my pizza to inspect whether or not it was actually burned. In the past if I've ever complained (and I don't complain often) they take the food off my table and get me another of what I ordered. She said that they would make me a pizza half the size because my kids already ate half of the pizza. I think they should have made me a whole pizza. The smaller ones have a thicker crust and are not the same pizza. Also, we had the inconvenience of waiting for another entire pizza to be made. I was not trying to cheat the restaurant. I just wanted a good quality pizza for the money I paid. They made me feel like I was trying to cheat them. I will NEVER go back. I have made sure to tell all my friends about the awful service.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Jackie H
North Mankato, Minnesota
“Good pizza to be had”
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

We went with some extended family on a Friday evening. I'm glad we went early enough to beat the bulk of the rush. The menu has many specialty pizzas and 3 of the 4 of us had the smalls. The BBQ chicken was good, as was the Foghorn Leghorn. The Farmer's Market was good according to my sis-in-law. The service was good overall but we waited quite a while for the appetizer. The waitress did a good job of keeping up with drink refills.

Overall the food was good but slightly on the pricey side. The atmosphere was decent but noisy because of the crowd.

2 Thank Greekprof7
North Mankato, Minnesota
“Awesome specialty pizza.”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

They have awesome specialty pizza. Not the best classics like pepperoni as far as flavor but their specialties are out of this world.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Savannathomas
Saint Peter, Minnesota
“Birthday Meal for our 2 year old son”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Great Food! We Enjoyed the atmosphere along with the food ; ) a little expensive, but this will not hold us from returning in the future. This was a fun time for our family!

Visited June 2012