“Good food”

Chipotle
Ranked #67 of 148 Restaurants in Mankato
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I must be spoiled by my chipotle where I live. The restaurant was not full, one table inside and one outside but all the tables were dirty. I am such an addict of chipotle though it wasn't enough to deter me.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have eaten here 5 or six times and have yet to have a let down. I find that in general Chipotle is dialed in on food, cleanliness and employees and thais Chipotle sets the bar, very friendly staff making a very fresh prepared burrito with everything you can ask for.....Highly recommend if you like fresh americanized mexican... only downfall is finding a place to sit...I always ask for extra cilantro for the extra freshness taste...

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Anti-biotic free and local produce is used at Chipotle. The food is cooked fresh, the quacamole made throughout the day and they make the best burritos and burrito bowls. No chemical additives for those of us with food additive allergies so I try to eat here once a week. I am a faithful Chipotle fan for life.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Only down fall is the value for the buck just isnt there a bit expensive for a a average tasting chicken Burrito.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

One of my favorite places. HUGE burritos to fill your tummy. I typically get them full of carnitas, black beans and all the fix-ins. Wish we had one closer!