“Great value!”

Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The service at this restaurant is excellent! The food is an excellent value and their margarita's are not watered down, even on Thursdays, when they are on special! I love that you can taste the fresh cilantro in their salsa and the refried beans are the best I've ever had. I have eaten at this restaurant several times, and the food and service is consistently excellent!

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

My son's food looked okay but I had the T-bone. It was so full of fat.Where's the beef? Are service was slow chips were cold and he looked very grumpy and he was bossy too.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

The food was wonderful and priced right. The atmosphere was great and the place was spotless. Very easy to get to and we will eat here again. The Pork Carnitas was my favorite but others in our group really loved the salmon. The margaritas were very good.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Mazatlan is an excellent authentic Mexican restaurant. Service is very prompt and the food is delicious. Their salsa is fresh and the margaritas (especially the Texan Margarita) are excellent. Mazatlan is always crowded and they don't take reservations, but wait times are usually pretty short - and did I mention they have excellent margaritas to drink while you wait? They have an outdoor patio that is nice to sit on when it's warm - the view is a busy street, however. If you like Mexican food, give this a try. You will not be disappointed.

2  Thank 3boysmomMinnesota
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I would most definitely come here again and bring all of my friends and family. I almost wish I lived here so I could eat here more frequently and try all of the different foods offered. There is a wide variety of authentic dishes on the vast menu. Our family tried several different things and shared all around. First of all, the decor is FANTASTIC!! My husband thought that the pics looked kidsy when he viewed online but it is so much better in person and really adds to the flavor of the atmosphere. The salsa had got to be homemade and the chips come to your table warm. They are both EXCELLENT and not too spicy or too mild, but just right in my family's opinion. We had a little bit of everything. My burrito cancun had chicken and shrimp and was AMAZING!! My husband got the grande especial, which included a burrito, enchilada, beans/rice, tostada, taco and chile relleno. The beans/rice are wonderful here, if you like them done right. We also finished off with fried ice cream, which I have had better elsewhere. Here, you could tell it had been prepared ahead of time and they just pulled it out of the freezer. I saw several choco flans go by that I wish I could have tried a well. Alas, we were just too stuffed to do any more this time around. All the food was hot and fresh and EXCELLENT. This was obviously a VERY popular place. We managed to get the last parking spot and the last table at about 6 pm. There were two birthday parties going on and the staff really worked together to keep everything flowing smoothly. Tables are close but not tight. When we left, I counted 25 people standing in the lobby waiting to be seated. I can see why this place has the reviews it does and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone going there for any occasion.