“Very Good”

Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I have never had anything bad from this place. The staff is always super friendly. The dishes are always served hot and in a timely fashion. Recommended!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

A lot of choices. With a family of five we tried a handful of things and didn't come away disppointed at all. A few American choices for the kids - one went with not so Mexican corn dogs, but the other had a burrito and one had a quessadilla. My non-fried Chimicanga was good...would definitely eat it again. And my extremely picky husband agreed that he would go back again. I was somewhat disappointed with the margarita I tried as reviewers said they were awesome, but...it wasn't the worst I'd ever tried.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We read that this was the best Mexican place in Mankato so we tried it as we were driving through MN today. But we didn't care for it at all. We tried the chiles pablanos, the carne asada, and a chimichanga at our table. Honestly the salsa wasn't even good. The staff was friendly and the atmosphere was good, but we would not recommend the food :(

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have tried all of the Mexican restaurants in Mankato and Mazatlan is by far my favorite. They have the best salsa and cheese dip. The wait staff are always so friendly and helpful. Can't get enough of those margaritas!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This place is great for a date, family get together, or a night out with friends. This is my favorite place in Mankato. Good portions for the money. Defiantly recommend the Margaritas. There is nothing better after a long work day. This is authentic Mexican food, so avoid it if you're not a fan of it. With that being said not too spicy. Also they are very quick. The only day I thought their service wasn't prompt was on Cinco de Mayo, and well that a given.

Been to Mazatlan? Share your experiences!