“Delightful!”

neighbors italian bistro
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: This restaurant is temporarily closed until further notice.
“Delightful!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We were there to celebrate a family members birthday and were delighted in every way. The service was outstanding: attentive but not obtrusive. Not easy for a group of about 15. Everyone raved about their food. The salad was fresh and interesting, the bread excellent, and the pasta dishes exceptional. The staff had a special chair for the birthday "guy", and a huge sparkling candle on the cake. We were impressed from start to finish.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kathryn M

Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Reaches High but Misses the Mark”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

For a nice atmosphere and some quality food this is a nice place to go. It strives to be a higher quality restaurant but misses in most areas. The food is good but some dishes are hit or miss. The atmosphere is nice but cheaply done. The service is alright but can be slow and inexperienced. If you're looking for a change of pace or slightly more private dining, this is a nice choice.

• Visited January 2013
Mankato, Minnesota
“Good, but overpriced.”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This place is quite good but it is over priced. It's the only place to get decent Italian in Mankato. There is an Olive garden, but I don't know if that really counts. They have a good atmosphere. It is the type of place you go to for a special dinner. It's not the type of place you go to for a quick bite to eat.

• Visited November 2012
Hudson, Wisconsin
“One of Mankato's Finest”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I stopped in one evening on a "date night". This place has great curb appeal, outdoor patio and a beautiful night, (don't take those for granted in Minnesota) music, lighting. Good wine selection. I had the Osso Bucco and my wife had Champagne Chicken. Both were excellent! Service was prompt and polite.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Tim-Garcia
MN
“Fantastic all the way around!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My extended family shared an evening here last night in celebration of my Dad's 75th birthday. WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Atmosphere - fantastic! Every dish ordered was top notch - better than expected, including the appetizers! So much flavor it was incredible! And very big portions - took 1/2 of everything home. I really do not think the food could have been any better. Our server, Bree really helped make the night special - she was so attentive and prompt and had a great personality! Almost the highlight of the night, was the cake we had pre-ordered to celebrate the occasion - made by Neighbors' pastry chef. Hands down the BEST cake I have ever had and, trust me, I eat a lot of cake! Bree put a big flaming almost fire-work like thing on it which was so fun!

My only 1/2 way negative comment I would make is the prices...a bit spendy but, when you have a priceless evening like we had lat night you can't complain much! The prices would keep me coming back frequently, but would definitely do fo special ocassions!

• Visited April 2013